Chapter 35

As I sat on my couch, I unfolded the piece of paper Alex gave me and read through it.

13.05.14 - PERTH, WA
10.05.14 - ADELAIDE, SA
09.05.14 - MELBOURNE, VIC
07.05.14 - BRISBANE, QLD
06.05.14 - SYDNEY, NSW
03.05.14 - WELLINGTON, NZ
02.05.14 - AUCKLAND, NZ

They woule be gone until the thirteenth, and Alex told me that they would be staying in Perth for another day until they flew into London, then Germany and then back in the US. I would be flying out to them just in time for some festivals, so that's when I would see him next. I set the paper down on the coffee table and decided to go for a run, since it was four in the afternoon and I had time to spare. As I left the house wearing my compression tights, loose tank top and my nike sneakers, I got in my car and decided to go to the gymn instead. As I found directions, there were some places I had to go to before I went to the gymn.

***

Three hours had passed and I was now sitting on my couch, pigging out on McDonalds, Chipotle and so many more sweets, watching episodes of American Horror Story. Alex and I had already talked today, so I didn't have to worry about remembering to call him today. My phone blasted out 'Hannah Hunt' as I paused AHS and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Nick. How are you?"

"Good, good. How are my boys getting along?" I asked as he laughed.

"Yeah, y'know. Julian was fucking ruined from getting high, it was hilarious" He said, causing me to laugh too.

"Anyway, are the girls with you?" He asked.

"Nah, they're off with the boys" I replied.

"Well, do you want me to come over with Jules and Juliet?"

I laughed.

"You live in New York, Nick" I said.

"Yeah, but we're in LA"

"What?! Since when?" I said excitedly.

"Two days ago, we're in your street"

"WHAT" I cracked in fits of laughter, then hearing the door being knocked on. He hung up and I heard yelling from the other side of the door.

"OPEN THE FUCK UP" I heard Julian yell.

"Language!" Juliet said with less noise, then I heard a slapping noise.

"Ow, don't hit me!" 

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Nick yelled as I ran over, swinging the door open.

"Woah, shit, what happened here?" Julian said, gliding past me and pointing to all the junk food, then back to me.

"You tried working out, didn't you" Juliet sadly said. I nodded as she pulled me in for a hug, gently rubbing my back.

"Fuck, I couldn't stay for more than five minutes" I cried.

"It's ok, everybody does this at least once" She laughed and looked at me.

"Oh shit, she's not actually crying?" Nick said as I rolled my eyes.

"No, idiot." I laughed.

We hung out for about an hour until we went out for dinner. Since my birthday, my wardrobe has inproved and I loved it ten thousand times more now. I threw on the dress I got from UNIF and the heels I got from UNIF.

Pretty much every outfit I wore had some sort of UNIF in them. I sprayed some perfume on and slipped in dangling pearl earrings, changing my septum piercing to a plain silver ring and my tongue to an apple.