Chapter 15

I woke up to a slight nudging on my shoulder. I dug my face into the pillow and tried to go back to sleep.

"5 more minutes...." I mutter.
"Babe, it's half 11, Katie needs you and we're all going out for lunch with the gang after."

I looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Our gang is a pussy gang"
"Excuse me?" He said jokingly.
"Yeah, especially you" I said.

He jumps on top of me, tickling me everywhere.

"ALEX P-PLEASE S-STOP!"
"Oh not so fast!"

He turned me over so he was on top. His eyes sparkled in the reflection of the sun hitting the window, and his hair was ruffled in his face.

"Uh... can you get off please?" I say giggling.
"Nope" He says, pulling me in for a kiss. I jump off the bed and have a quick shower, then slipping on my black skinny jeans, my black long sleeve top and my cream coat, finishing it off with black doc martens. I apply a winged eyeliner, tied my hair up in a ponytail and put some lipgloss on. I rush outside, knocking on Katie's door. She appeared outside and hugged me, then taking me downstairs.

"Can we buy a test?" She asks.
"Oh yeah, I forgot all about it! Let's go!" I say, crossing the road. We reach the nearest pharmacy and look at the pregnancy isle.

"So when are you gonna tell him?" I ask.
"Oh gosh, I don't know, help me with that too?"
"Anything for you" I say, winking, causing her to laugh. I pick out 1 but she ends up grabbing 6, causing me to laugh a little too loud.

"How often do you do that?" She says, composing her laughter.
"A lot" I say, laughing. We walk towards the cashier and pay, walk out and start making our way back to the apartment. We step into the elevator, then running to the door and unlocking it, throwing our bags on the floor. To our surprise, Jamie wasn't here.

"Probably gone with the boys" She says and I nod. I hand her the tests and she goes into the bathroom.

I've been waiting for 10 minutes. I knock on the door to see if she's ok.

"Katie? Are you ok?"

"Uhm.. yeah, just w-waiting" She says with a shaky voice.

Katie's POV:

I'm not waiting. The results are there, all 6 of them. With two little lines.

"Pregnant"

I stare at it for an eternity, until Arabella knocks again.

"Katie, are you ok? You've been in there for 10 minutes!"

I grab them all and unlock the door, showing her. Her face turns to a happy one, and she hugs me tightly.

"Oh Katie, this is amazing! I can't believe it!" She says jumping up and down, squealing. Her face turns to me and I start bursting out into tears immediatley.

"Katie please, he will be overjoyed!"
"What if he's not?" I say, still crying. She rolls her eyes and drags me out of the apartment to the other one across the hallway and gives a loud knock, still gripping my hand. Jamie answers it, oh god.

Arabella's POV:

"Hey how are you'se?" He says, pulling us in for a hug. I push past him and drag him and Katie to the couch, forcing them to sit down.

"Where are the others?" I ask.
"Matt's apartment lookin' for booze" He replies. "Why am I here?"
"She has something to tell you."

She looks into his deep blue eyes and starts to weep. He pulls her in for a hug, then looking back into her eyes.

"Babe, please tell me!" He says, worry and fear in his eyes.

"I'm pregnant."

AUTHORS NOTE

HEYYYY sorry for a really short chapter but this is a filler and im about to get started on another arctic monkeys fanfiction. i really hope ur enjoying it so far and once again soooo sorry about the super short chapter but i will definitely do longer ones when i have more time. btw im on the plane to LEEDS I CANT STOP CRYING i have been crying this whole plane ride but only about 15 more hours to go and btw it takes approx a day to get there from australia so yahh im so excited i got my merch and everything and im in the mosh pit and omg gonna be crazyyy. im with my best friend and this was our little gift from our parents for completing our exams successfully! we cant stop fangirling and ill tell you all about it in the next chapter! bye guys, luv u xx