Chapter 23

Previously on Arabella Blossom...

BANG BANG BANG

"Bella please" A familiar voice muttered.

"Alex..." I croak, crawling up to the other side of the door and leaning against it to help myself stand up.

"No please l-let me in.... It's serious"

I slammed the door open to reveal Alex.

My face widened and my jaw drops.

What.

The.

Fuck.

//

He lay there.

On the floor.

The carpet was stained.

Blood.

Everywhere.

His left eye was a mix of dark green, purple and black.

His shirt had a rip going directly diagonal.

There was a pool of blood on his shirt.

Blood was rapidly flowing down his hip.

His nose was bleeding, a slit straight across his cheek.

His lip was cut open.

Bleeding.

His hands were covered in the red substance.

Blood.

There was a huge cut on his shoulder.

Bleeding.

Rips in his jeans and an open wound in his thigh.

Rapidly bleeding. Bleeding like hell.

It seems like I stood there for a long time looking at him but trust me.

It literally only takes about a second for your brain to get branded with the horrifying image.

"ALEX!" I cried out loudly, attempting to pick him up. I managed to carry him into the house, immediatley running towards the bathroom. I carefully but quickly removed all of his clothes and turned the shower to warm, helping him stand up. He winced in pain and leant against the little bench. Tears were spilling out of my eyes and I dialled 999.

"Ok miss we will be there as soon as we can, keep doing the process you are doing as we speak and just relax"

The line went dead. Water trickled down every part of his naked body. He winced in pain with his thigh.

I got really scared.

Apparently if you're badly injured in your thigh it can be deadly.

The tears didn't stop flowing.

Nor did the blood.

I ran back into our room, clothes flying everywhere. I got a towel and ran back in, throwing it on the bathroom floor. I got a little sponge and quickly dried the dry blood, my head spinning more and more each second.

"Arabe... I'm go.... Fain..."

He fell.

So did the tears.

"ALEX, WAKE UP PLEASE!"

I put my hands on his chest and gladly he was still breathing. I quickly slipped on his boxers and turned the water off, sobbing on his chest.