Chapter 11

Alex's POV:

We drove in silence. Little did she know I was keeping a deep, dark secret from her.

{flashback to 3 days ago}

Well, I started a conversation with a chick.

"Lets go somewhere more.... private" She says, winking and grabbing my hand. She pushed me up against a wall and starts roughly kissing me, I kissed back. I couldn't help it, I was really drunk. She put her hand on my crotch and something stained my brain.

Arabella.

"I..I'm sorry I have to go...." I say, rushing off.

{end of flashback}

"So... sorry for shouting at you" I say.

"Don't worry about it"

I can't believe I shagged another girl. Matt is going to kill me, and she isn't going to talk to me. I don't blame her.

Arabella's POV:

There was something to his voice, it caugh my attention. I'll ask when I get home. I picked up the cookie that I took from work and started to nibble on it, Alex's eyes glued to his phone. He then pushes a button on my radio, my ears being filled with "The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala" and he bopped his head along, I did nothing. We pulled up and I walked straight inside, slouching down on the couch. I'm sad that i'll be leaving in a week and the boys will continue touring, I don't think the long distance relationship will work.

"Uhm.. you want some tea or summat?" Alex asked, his voice slightly shaky.

"Cut the crap Al, what's going on?"

"I snogged another girl a couple nights ago...."

My face turned white and anger filled my body, I stared in shock.

"I'm really sorry Bella....." He said walking over to me. I pulled out a cigarette and ran towards the balcony, slamming the door and locking it. He tapped on the door, but I didn't open it. I lifted the cigarette to my lips and took deep puffs, not knowing how to take what Alex just said to me.

"Open it, please" He said through the glass.

"Again."

"I'm sorry Bella, I really am" He said. I turned around to look at him, tears were streaming down his face, yet I felt no sympathy for him because my face was the same.

"What more do you have to offer to me Alex?" I said, climbing over the bar.

"Don't you fucking dare jump Arabella, please" He said, crying even more.

"Oh Turner, don't be fucking stupid."

I unlocked the door and quickly jumped from our balcony to the one below. Once I got to the last one, it was a massive jump.

"ARABELLA, DON'T!"

I jumped. But it didn't hurt. I fell to the ground, clutching my belongings and started to walk. I didn't know where I was going to go, maybe Breana's. I heard footsteps coming from inside, he was running after me. I started to run and with all I could, sprinted for my life. I reached a bus stop and clambered onto it, not checking where it was going to. The bus drove off and all I could see was Alex standing there, watching me go. 

{5 minutes later}

I'm starting to get scared. Lights flashing by and I don't know where I am. Suddenly, the bus comes to a halt and the bus driver speaks.

"Last stop of the day love, i'm afraid you'll have to leave"

"Oh yeah, sorry, thanks."

I walked off and a sigh of relief flushed over me as I realised I was in Breana's street. It was already 7pm and it was getting dark, so I decided to jog to her house. I knocked on the door to reveal an excited Breana.