Chapter 32

I lost all feeling in my body as I was now shivering. The crispy wind of NYC was pelting my skin as tears welled up in my eyes.

Nobody spoke.

Nobody moved.

Just the sound of transport passing by and the occasional beep of a car horn.

There they all were.

Nick, Fabrizio, Nikolai and Albert were all so silently messing around on the playground equipment, while Julian stood with a wide smile, hands dug in his pockets, about 50 metres away from me. Alex stood next to me with his arm snaked around my waist as everything continued to be silent.

"I don't like this dream" I whispered through my choked throat.

"What was that, love?" Alex said, chuckling. I shook my head as I kept on crying, but no sound was emitted from my body.

"I don't like this dream" I repeated a little louder. Alex said nothing, but only kissed my forehead and gently patted my back, wanting me to go.

But I shook my head.

"I can't do this" I sobbed.

"Yes, you can. What is it that you can't do?" He asked me.

"Everything. How do I greet the men that helped me through my teens?" I whispered as Alex wiped my tears with his thumb.

"You'll find a way. I'm no longer your boyfriend, pretend I don't know you and vice versa. You can do anything you want. Hug him, kiss him, I don't care. Just remember that they all have wives and some children, so you know your boundaries. Except for Fab. He's single. But don't go there" Alex laughed as I smiled through my tears.

"I don't know you. I love these men" I laughed, hopping on my feet and sprinting towards Julian. As I finally got near him, he reached his hands out of his pockets as I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and holding him with my arms. His arms were around my body as I cried into his shoulder, then holding one of the scruffs of his denim jacket.

"I love you so much Jules.." I whispered, pulling away and cupping his face in my hands.

"You're real" I laughed through my tears as a chuckle was heard from him. I pulled back in and scrunched the material of his jacket that rested on his back, tears not being able to stop. He helped me jump down as I looked up at his tall figure.

"You're so fucking tall" I giggled, not believing that it was really him.

"Stop crying!" He laughed hysterically as he clapped his hands, then wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"I can't!" I did the same, jumping up and down as he held my shoulders.

"I can't believe it's actually you" I giggled as he kissed my forehead, leaving me in shock. He noticed my expression as he laughed his ass off once more, ruffling my hair.

"Go say hey to the others" He chuckled, holding my wrist as he dragged me to the playground. Nick shot up and looked at me, immediatley smiling.

"Fuck off" I laughed, shaking Julian's hand off and running towards Nick. As our bodies collided, I noticed he was extremely tall too.

"I saw your video" Were the first words he said, making me blush.

"Did you like it?" I asked as he kissed my cheek.

"Loved it" He laughed as I laughed along. After about another thirty seconds of seeing Nick, I went over to Albert but Fab jumped infront of him, causing a ruckus.

"Fab!" He moaned. "It's my turn!" He whined like a toddler. Fab whacked him over the head as Albert quickly pulled him into a headlock, violently swearing at him which made me crack in laughter.

"Boys, stop it" I caught my breath, pulling them away from eachother. Fab jokingly huffed as I hugged Albert, feeling his laugh on his chest.

"How are you?" He asked as I still cried, but not as much. I nodded and smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"ALBERT ITS MY TURN" Fab cried.

"SHUTUP" He yelled, tackling Fab to the ground. I laughed at them, knowing that they had a bromance. I would say hi to Fab later.

"Hey" I said to Nikolai who stood watching them.

"Hi Arabella" He smiled, walking over to me and pulling me in for a hug. Nikolai was a lot more relaxed and I knew he was shy, but he wouldn't be when we became good friends.

"You ok?" He asked, noticing my tears.

"Yeah, just excited" I sniffled as he chuckled. I looked back to see that Alex wasn't there.

"Do you know where Alex went?" I asked. He shrugged so I got my phone out of my pocket to see that I had a text from him.

Gone back to the hotel so you can spend the rest of the night and morning with them ;)
Love you xxx

I smirked and put my phone away, turning back to Nikolai.

But he wasn't there.

All of a sudden, I was swept off my feet and hoisted into a firemans lift. 

"JULIAN PUT ME DOWN!" I wailed, bumping up and down to my laughter and Jules' running. All of them followed behind as we reached the end of the park, running across the street. It was about 1 in the morning, which would explain the cold air flowing throughout us. As I continued to laugh uncontrollably, we finally reached an apartment block after about five more minutes, all of us bursting through the door as I saw a single woman sitting there.

Juliet.

She rolled her eyes at the sight of Julian, getting up and playfully slapping his cheek.

"Let her down" She laughed as Julian let me down. I hugged her and kissed her cheek as I heard the door slam shut.

"How are you?" She asked as I nodded.

"Good, you?"

"Pretty nice" She smiled. I tried to calm myself down as I knew I couldn't stay energetic the whole time.

"Come with me, i've got food" She laughed as I followed her to the kitchen.

"Boys! Food!" She yelled as they all scurried in like toddlers, tripping over their own feet. Fab tripped over Julian but instead Julian fell, swearing at Fab who ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"You smell nice" He said into my shoulder as I threw my head back in laughter.

"Good to meet you too" I laughed as he giggled. He pulled away as they all grabbed a bowl and a bottle of beer, rushing into the living room to watch TV. Juliet rolled her eyes and shrieked as Julian slapped her arse, smirking to himself and high fiving Nikolai. All of my emotions were overwhelming as I looked at Juliet and giggled.

"What?" She laughed.

"I can't believe it" I giggled.

"Oh come on, it's real. I promise" She said, chuckling. As the morning went on, we all crashed about 2 hours later, separating into different rooms. Fab was with Albert, and that thought made me giggle, Nikolai with Nick and since Juliet knew I liked Julian the most, she let me sleep with him while she was by herself.

Oh god no, not SLEEP with him. Just in the same bed. Feeling slightly bad for her, she affirmed me that she was fine. As we slipped underneath the covers, I turned to Julian who was on his side just like me.

"Goodnight" He smiled. I smiled at him and slapped his cheek as he let out a little whine.

"Goodnight" I laughed, facing away and pulling the covers up to my neck.

it's still 11:58 in england so technically its still alex's birthday bahaha
i had a good day, but i wanna know how you guys celebrated?
( if you did )
new chapter will be up on the 7th or the 8th.
lyla ❤