ch.13 Recognition

Ottarl was in deep thought. When he saw the magic the boy Y/N possessed it seemed familiar. To familiar. He pinpointed it to an old teacher of his from 15 years ago.

Zard, executive of the Zeus familia.

It was true, the boy looked a little bit like him, but most of all is that they possessed the same magic. Magic can be passed down as long as one has a falna and this magic was not common what so ever. The way the boy moved, his strength was that of his old teacher.

Y/N POV

Me and hestia haven't really 'talked' since I stormed out. I was playing more and more music but now I was just getting an update. I haven't had one since the war.

Name Y/N
Alias Autom Dawn
Familia Hestia
Level 4

Strength I 0
Endurence I 0
Dexterity I 0
Agility I 0
Magic I 0

Skill: Odds maker, Revenge
DA: abnormal resistance G, strong body G, swordsman I.
Magic: Rea Ambrosia

"Thanks lady hestia." I said leaving the room quickly. I then grabbed my guitar and started playing. This was baccicaly my day after the dungeon. When I got back from my little play area I noticed a big package and brought it in.

"Hey guys, did anyone order anything?" I asked. Soon my team came down.

"No, my materials for blacksmithing came yesterday." Welf said.

"Yeah, and I picked up my own." Said Lamira.

"Mikito? Lily?" They both shook there heads.

"Mabe theres an address to someone?" Asked bell. I nodded and looked at the big box. Soon there was a little name scratched into the box.

"Wait, it's for me?" I said reading the small letters carved into the box.

"Yeah I guess so. What's in it?" Said lamira.

"Not sure." I said opening the package. Inside was a big greatsword with no tip. It was red and really sharp with a long handle. It was heavy, but I could still use it.

"Oh theres a letter!" Said bell picking up the envelope. He gave it to me and I started to read it.

Y/N,

Your father left this behind when he died. He was a strong man, poisoned by his guilt in a very literal way. When I defeated him many years ago, he left this and died peacefully.

Tied around the mighty sword is a banner of arms. Unravel it to learn more of your father.

King

I was quite shocked. I had not known much of my father and only learned of him through my mom. Who was king though? No one had many ideas and I chose to unravel the banner on my own. But I wanted to learn more of this King.

When I came to my room I unravel the banner.

It seemed nice, and a familia symbol

It seemed nice, and a familia symbol. I could not ask hestia for she only came to earth a few months ago. I debated on it and the king person. Who signs a paper with just 'king'? Was it an empty title? Or an alias someone is using.

Then the thought struck me…

The only level 7 in orario…

With the alias, of king.

"N-no way Ottarl gave me this!" I said. But the more holes I poked the more they got filled. If my father was his teacher it would almost match with my age, and the fact that he directly sent it to me, spoke alarm bells. Ottarl was said to be very observant and very stoic. If he saw something that connected me to his teacher I needed to know.

-At the Babel-

I felt nervous. Not only was I about to go see the most powerful person in orario, I was also about to ask him personal questions.

I'm going to take this to my grave. If it be now, or in years to come. No way in hell am I letting hestia know.

Freya POV

Now that was an odd sight. I saw Y/Ns soul coming up the elevator all the way to here.

"Ottarl, it seems we have a visitor. Treat him kindly." I said to my loyal boaz. I thought of the many possibilities of why he came. Did he wish to join the familia? Did he want to proclaim his love for me? Hopefully the latter.

Ottarl POV

A visitor not of the familia is quite rare. No one ever really came here due to my presence. As I watched the elevator come up, a familiar boy stepped out. He seemed very nervous, constantly scratching the back of his head.

"H-hello sir." He said nervously.

"Why have you come here?" I asked him.

"Its about a package." He said. I had dropped off the package at his home undetectd.

"You mean the package? Yes, that is for you." I said stoically.

"I just meant to ask about this." He said taking out the banner of arms.

"That, is from your father's familia. You wish to know which?" I asked him. He nodded. "That is from the Zeus familia." I said Suprising the boy.

"T-thank you I'll be going now." He said rushing to the elevator. I had to commend the boys bravery as not many would come here for questions. I entered into my goddesses room.

"So why was he here?" My goddess asked eagerly.

"I had given him a package yesterday. He came to ask questions of it." I said.

"Oh, uh yes of course." She said like a kicked pupy.

"Did I offend you goddess?" I asked her.

"N-no ottarl." We stayed silent after that.