Ch.11 The one-sided Battle

No one POV

"Huh, this is going to be real boring huh?" Said an Archer at the apollo familias castle. They were stationed there as a basic defence for the castle.

"Yeah- wait what's that?" Asked the other archer. In the distance was a cloaked figure, they fell down to reveal themselves with magicswords. Without hesitation they started unloading on the castle walls. Soon they broke down.

"The enemy has magic swords!" Yelled a small pallum.

"Magic swords?!" Said an elf.

"Hyacinths demands that 50 of us go outside and take them out!" Said Lunan the pallum.

"50? No. We will send 25, now group up!" The elf said commanding the men. They all went outside only to be obliterated by the swords. Then, mikito and lamira entered sparking Luan to yell of the enemy entering the base.

They went around taking out a few at time, soon on the second level of Hyacinths tower she used her gravity magic to hold a few down.

"Wait, what are you doing Luan!!!" Yelled apollo. The young pallum had opened the gates allowing bell, welf and a heavily armored boy in white iron.

"Alright, thanks lily." Said bell at the young pallum.

"Of course master bell." The 'traitor' then continued to defy the familia. Soon as expected, an army gathered around the three.

"You guys go, I got this." Said the armored titan.

"Alrighty Y/N, let's go welf." Said bell to his friend.

"You two have fun storming the base!!" Said Y/N enthusiastically. "And now for all of you." He said pointing his sword at the crowd.

"Its been a few since I used my revenge, so have at me!" Said the boy in white armor. The crowd charged forward and the boy was sucking up there blows as if it were nothing. Puch, slash, kick destroy. No man or women was safe from his reach. No matter how many tried to join in to fight, the result stayed the same. But how? Everyone had hit the boy at least once. The odd bright yellow glowing aura around him had given speacial Endurence yes, but was the armor. Last week, welf along with Lamira crafted a mighty white armor for the Y/N. Though, the yellow aura was being quickly downplayed, as it soon disappeared. It was then that more joined in the fight, backing the boy into a corner.

"Give up, you have no fight left." Said one the older man in the 'army'

"No more fight? Well your right. I didn't have any fight when I first came to this city. Nor did I have the strength. BUT THAT WAS WHEN I FIRST CAME." A faded yellow aura gathered around the boy…

"NOW, I HAVE STRENGTH!!!!" The aura was getting stronger, like how the dungeons true fangs show when you are weak.

"NOW, I HAVE TO FIGHT!!!" And like a god coming from heaven, the aura glowed brightly.  Forgive me father." the chant had begun and the army realised it and began charging forward. "Eat, scorching fangs. REA AMBROSIA!!!" The armored boy stuck his blade into the ground were flames surrounded it and him. He himself charged forward, cutting through the ground like butter. When he came to the terrified army, he swung his sword up, creating yellow and orange flames that mixed with the uprising degree. And like a meteor coming from far above, so did the white armored boy as he swung his flaming sword down creating the definition of destruction.

"Hah, now that was-"

BOOM

Another cloud of dust came from the top of Hyacinths tower. Before that, it was already destroyed by bells argonot. 'Shit' Y/N roared in his mind. Syr gave him a good luck charm that he was supposed to give to bell.

-At the Top of the Tower-

Hyacinths stood triumphant over bell cranel. Bell before was kicking his ass  but Cassandra gave Hyacinths the opportunity to use his magic. It was unfair, but everything here was unfair.

"Hahahah!!! And now we have won!!" Hyacinths said over bell. Apollo sneered with a victorious glare, but hestia just smiled…

"What makes you say that?" Behind a small dust cloud, hyacinth could see a figure in all white iron armor.

"You really dont realize it, do you?" The figure said behind a bright helmet.

"The true leader, of the hestia familia…"

                                                                                        "IS ME."