Ch.12 The victory and Spoils

Terrified. If the man who had made the dictionary saw Hyacinths face, they simply would have made a sketch of it.

"What? Sun got your tongue?" Said the grinning Y/N. He found Hyacinths new face quite hilarious.

"You… you bastard! I dont care what lord apollo wants anymore!" Hyacinths unsheathed another sword from his belt and raised it to destroy bell

"I am getting real tired of your ramblings." Said Y/N. In an unseen movement he put his sword up to Hyacinths throat. Then, without thought he slammed his fist into his right cheek ending the battle.

-In Orario-

"And the winner of the war game is the Hestia familia!" Yelled the announcer.

"B-but how?!!" Said apollo jumping out of his seat.

"Oh Apollo~" said hestia eagerly.

"P-please Hestia! I was arrogant but it was only a joke!" Said apollo pleading.

"Oh reallllyyyy~ and now, for my demands…" hestia cleared her throat. "You will disband your familia and give up all of your properties, everything you own is mine!" Said hestia with strife.

-Timeskip-

"So this is our new home huh?" Said Y/N. They had been waiting for the Goinobu familia to finish with the revelations. "Quite ironic, since they destroyed our home." Said Y/N enthusiastically.

"And now for our symbol!" Hestia brought out a small tablet and she drew her symbol. First there was a flame and then a bell for well, bell. And after that, there was a sword stuck into the fire to symbolize Y/N.

After they were all settled in and got there dinner, they were all at the table about to toast.

"Now, we need to choose our captain. I volunteer bell for the position." Lily agreed with hestia.

"Um… I'm not sure. Y/N kinda saved us back there." Said lamira.

"Yes. I do belive master Y/N is best for the job." Said Mikito.

"I'm sorry but I have to agree with Mikito." Said welf. Lily and hestia wanted to protest, but they were silenced with bells agreement. The new hestia familia was doing good. The captain, Y/N, the vice captain Bell, the executives Lamira, Welf, Lily and Mikito.

-timeskip-

"Hey Y/N, why are there so many people outside?" Asked Bell. A large crowd had gathered around the new Hearth manor.

"There here to join the familia." Said hestia behind us. Me and bell went outside with her so we could see the possible new recruits. Hestia started shouting about how me and bell are cute and how hestia is bestia.

"Well, we have served odd deities before right?" Said Daphne to Cassandra. They had been here yesterday because cassandra forgot her favorite pillow and  Y/N got it for them, he was the first to ever belive Cassandra's prophecy's.

Y/N POV

We were all having a good time until Mikito came through the door with a peice of paper.

"Lady hestia, is this true!" I picked up the paper and read it carefully.

"200 MILLION VALIS!!!!" I yelled looking through the  paper. Everyone kinda left after that.

"What happend to the money we made?!" Yelled lily at hestia.

"All spent on reservations." Said hestia in her defence.

"Why would you even spend 200 million!" I yelled.

"Bell needed help!" Hestia said in poor defence.

"And so did I!" I said huffing. I decided to leave and took my guitar and took out my frustration somewhere else. I found a bench far away in dedlius  street and decided to start playing an old song.

Freya POV

Beautiful. When I watched the war game I witnessed Y/N soul. The cool innocent Autom color 'burned' (Get it) away to revel a beautiful (Y/C) full of compassion and love.

"Oh how I feel like a fool for not paying attention to you, my Y/N. I said watching his soul from afar. I noticed a small dark smudge come over his soul and he went far away from the hearth manor. I decided to go down, to get a much better view of him.

I kept walking nearly bumping into many on my way. I could only keep my eyes on his soul. I even thought of claiming him here and now but I decided to wait. Best to let his soul shine more.

As I came upon him I heard beautiful music. It was a guitar and I could tell it was an original creation.

"Well, what beautiful music." I said coming upon him. He looked towards me with his (E/C) eyes.

"Thank-you miss, I really appreciate it." He said giving me a blinding smile. Though he seemed to have a little pain on the inside, most likely what was giving him the smudge.

"Is there something wrong young one?" I asked him.

"Well… my goddess in a way kind of chooses someone else over me alot. I love my goddess and I know she loves me but it feels like she just has a favorite. I dont really know how to deal with it." He said. I now understood his dilemma and thought of good advice.

"Well, it's normal for a goddess to have there favorite, but it should come down to whether she still gives you enough love. One may have a favorite, but they should love the others just as much." I said. While I understood how this affects him, I was telling him that his goddess should love him just as much and it was a true statement. If hestia keeps favoring bell over Y/N then taking him will be very easy.

"Wow, thank-you miss I hope we meet again." He said with another blinding smile. This gave me a small blush in my cheeks. He left and I assest the situation. Even though I was keeping my presence hidden, my charm still works on many. It seemed to not affect Y/N which made me even more impressed by him. In the end, the smudge was lightened up and now his soul was in it's full glory.

-At the manor-

"I cant belive Y/N just took off like that!" Pouted hestia. Though the others completely understood why.

"Well, If I found out my goddess who I had completely served and helped all the time spent 200 million valis in someone else in the familia who was already favored by my goddess, I would be mad." Lamira said responding to hestia.

"And most likely it's not even that master Y/N will be mad for long. If I were him in the same situation it would be much worse." Said lily agreeing with lamira.

"Yeah, and you do favor bell ALOT. Y/N still loves you as his goddess, but you dont really show him as much love." Hestia was silently contemplating how to bring this up with Y/N.

           Thanks for reading the chapter! See ya next time!