Ch.10 Begging and Demanding

(WARNING, will contain some swear words)

"Back off, you son of a b*tch." I venomasly said to the captain of the apollo familia. Imagine my suprize when the apollo familia attacked us at our own home, destroying it in the process. I tasked bell with taking hestia away while I held them off. Now imagine the rage I held when I found this sorry excuse for a captain beating bell nearly to death.

"Hestia, take bell out of here." I said in a commanding voice.

"Sure thing." She said in distress.

"Hmph, you got luck last ti-" I didn't even let him finish. I started mopping  the floor with him, a few punches there, a few slashes here and a few b*itch slaps across the face. By the time I was done with him, he could've been mistaken as another peice of cobble in the road.

I tracked Hestia and Bell down and found them with Miach and the others. Lamira was also present. However, Lily was not there.

"Hestia, what do we do?" I asked my goddess.

"Were going to apollos manor." She said shocking us.

"Really? What will you do there?" I asked.

"Were going to win a war." Said hestia. We made our way to the mansion were apollo accepted the proposal and the war game begun.

-Timeskip-

The gods were all eagerly waiting in there chairs. A war game had not happend in quite a while, so this was quite interesting. Even if the war was one sided…

"Were is hestia! She should be here by now!" Pouted Apollo like a bratty child. Soon the door opened to reveal the loli goddess herself.

"About time hestia!" Said apollo.

"Sorry, I was late because I had to tell my kids to go easy on you." Hestia snarled.

"Hmph. Now let's begin." The meeting started with both gods glaring.

"It should be a battle between are best." Said hestia fairly.

"Hmph. As if, it's your laziness that caused your familia to be so snall." Apollo said with a hint of fear in his voice. He saw what Y/N had done to his captain.

"But-" Said hestia before she was cut off.

"We will draw lots!" Roared Apollo. Without any say, the gods began to right down ideas of brutal fights. Soon they picked Hermes for the honor of picking one.

"Okay, here goes nothing…" hermes said putting his hand into the small box. He soon picked one up and…

"Seige." Said Hermes reading the small lot.

"Haha! Those boys are as good as mine." Roared apollo.

"Uhm, excuse my intrusion…" said Hermes. "But this is clearly unfair. Maybe we should let the hestia familia have some help…?" Said Hermes almost timidly.

"No! I will not-" apollo began to pout but was interupted by an unlikely source.

"Are you afraid apollo?" Said freya in one of the rows.

"Afraid? Of what?" Said apollo snobbishly.

"Them. Tell me, my brothers and sisters would it be fun to simply watch the apollo familia crush the hestia familia?" The gods began to mermer in agreement and soon were telling apollo to let them get some help.

"Fine! But only one from outside orario!" Apollo said annoyingly.

Pety.

-Timeskip-

Y/N POV

"So, hestia who is our helper?" I asked my goddess returning from the meeting. She told us everything and I had been curious of who we would choose.

"I dont know why, but hermes said he would take care of it." Said my goddess to us.

"Well, first things first what about lily?" Welf then filled us in on the situation and we had a plan to strike back at the soma familia. We had to prepare and the idea was that welf bell and lamira would attack at the front while I snuck in to the back to purswade soma.

-Timeskip-

"Alright, you guys ready?" I asked my friends. They nodded and began to make quite the racket. No one was hurt, and I snuck around until I heard a small voice through a crack.

"Master Y/N?" Said a small voice in a small crack in the wall.

"Lily?" I said recognizing the small pallum voice.

"Why are you here?" She asked me weakly.

"Because we need you lily, that's why we are here. Get to your gods office, I will meet you there." She moved away as did I. I heard some small commotion but it ceased a little later. I went inside and came to a big door with lily already inside.

"Hello soma, I have come here to ask for lily's release." I said to the droopy god.

"I will only Listen to those who drink my divine wine." He said giving me and lily a cup. Without choice I drank the cup.

The sensation was good, it was perfect but It mattered not to me.

"Now, Soma I have come here for lily's release." He seemed shocked but looked towards lily. After he saw her, he simply went back to his wine making.

"Please… let lily leave the familia." Shocked,the sad wine god turned around to find lily standing begging for her leave.

"But how?" He said. Its true, the wine was great. However, oddsmaker does not only answer to me physically. Oddsmaker makes me powerful, that much is known. However not just physically but mentally. It was nothing but good wine…

Yet I had another answer.

"Because it lacked passion. It feels sad, just like how you have made this familia. We mortals are not strong, but we are different. Start over, empty out the trash can and when it's full again, dump it all back out." I said with wisdom.

"Very well." Soma picked up a casket and through on the ground towards the fighting. "Stop. Hestia, please meet me up here for lily's release." And just like that, lily simply became hestias child because she was always part of our familia.

-Timeskip-

Lamira POV

"Well guys, it's time me and Welf go to Hephaestus." I said. I spoke with Welf about my plan to join the hestia familia and he whole heartedly agreed.

"Very well, see you some time hopefully." My friend Y/N said. We went to Hephaestus's office and begged for our own release.

"Why are you asking for this?" My goddess asked me.

"We are not really asking. More like, demanding." Welf said to our god.

"Are you sure about this?" Hephaestus said to us.

"Yes." I answered with passion. Soon without choice, she released us of her falna. We went over to the now destroyed church and proclaimed ourselves of the hestia familia.