Chapter 11: What Happens Now?

Start from the beginning

I make it down those stairs in record time, jumping down the last three. Niall, Miley, and Rachel, who are the only ones in the kitchen, are staring at me.

Rachel finally breaks the silence by saying,

"Wow. Smooth, Lou."

Everyone  chuckles. Ahh. Good old Rachel. What a cutie.

Smiling, my feet carry me over to the counter and I sit down on the stool next to her before grinning and saying. "Thanks. I've been practicing my stair jumping, can't you tell?"

Rachel giggles, playing along. "Oh, yes. You'll be an olympic stair jumper in no time."

A chuckle reverberates throughout the room. The mood is light and happy as we all munch on pieces of bacon. Niall, as usual, has had about 5 pieces, whiles everyone else has had 2 or 3 at most. Only one piece of bacon remains on the plate, and I grab it before anyone else can.

"Hey!"  Rachel says. "That's the last piece of bacon!" Hm. Thats weird. I thought it would be Niall who would say something like that.

If it were any other person, I would eat it in front of them and then laugh in their faces, but since it's Rachel, I smile at her and break it in half.

"Want to share?" I  ask.

Rachel nods giving me wide, chocolate brown, puppy dog eyes. God, she's adorable...

"NO, LOUIS! NO DATES! NOW, FOCUS!" Liam's voice practically screams in my head.

I mentally shake myself, giving the bigger half to Rachel. She smiles at me, munching happily.

We smile at each other until we hear two 'Ahems.'

We both snap out of our trance to see Miley and Niall looking at us, grinning cheekily. I glare at Niall, but he just laughs and walks into the den.  Miley is left in the kitchen with us, but walks out, stopping shortly to whisper something in Rachel's ear.

Rachel slaps her on the arm, and she giggles and walks into the living room to watch TV with Niall. Rachel blushes at me as a very awkward silence fills the room. Cheers, Niall and Miley, you made our 'moment' really awkward.

*Rachel's POV*

Louis and I are currently having an affectionate stare down. That is, until Niall and Miley just have to interrupt and make everything all awkward.

Louis is glaring at Niall, so I do the same to Miley.

As Niall walks into the living room, laughing, Miley proceeds to follow him, but not before whispering in my ear "So, are you sure you're going to keep this whole 'Dating Ban' going?"

I slap her, but she jut giggles and walks into the living room and sits down next to Niall to watch TV. Lucky bitch, she didn't get banned from dating the guy she likes.

I blush, looking at Louis. Die, Miley. You made me blush in the godly presence of Louis Tomlinson.

All of a sudden, Louis clears his throat and says, "So, um, yeah, I  guess you heard that Liam banned us from dating you."

I inwardly groan. Lou, its not like you're not amazing or anything, but seriously, weren't things already awkward enough? Oh, well. whatever.

"Yeah," I reply shyly, giggling. I giggle when I get nervous. "He and I had a 'talk' about it."  Louis chuckles as I make my fingers into quotation marks when I say 'talk.'

"Yeah." he replies. "He seemed pretty pissed that Harry tried to kiss you. Then again, who wouldn't be?"

Louis mumbles that last part, and I don't think I was supposed to hear it.

"I know, right!" I say anyway. "What kind of guy kisses a girl he only just met?" I see something come over Louis' face. Was it happiness,  anger, or, maybe even...relief?

"Yeah!" Louis says, and obvious smile forming on his face. "I mean, when I found out, I seriously wanted to kill him!"

A smile creeps across my lips, and I can't keep from showing it. Louis smiles back at me shyly.

"I still think it was wrong of Liam to ban me from dating the other three of you just because of what Harry the player did." I say.

Louis smiles. "So you don't like him?"

I grin back "Of course not."

"Oh." Louis says, and we both walk into the den together, grinning from ear to ear.

Miley gives me a "Da fuq?" look and so I whisper to her, "I'll tell you later."

She nods, wiggling her eyebrows. Oh, god, Miley!

****

A/N:

#TeamLouchel.

That's all I have to say.

Oh, and #teamNiley.

lol, Niley sounds so much better than Louchel. Eh, oh well!

KEEP READIN <3

P.S.  Pic of Miley on the side! >>>> she's like my fave character I s2g.