Chapter 27: Lazy Days Are a Good Thing...

A/N: Hey hey hey!!

 I can't believe this book is almost at an end!

BUT...

It might not be the end of everything.

Some of you are asking yourselves,

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, MARY?!"

Wait and see ;)

Okay love you bye!! KEEP READIN!

*****

*Rachel's POV*

Lazy days.

They're probably one of my favorite things in the world. There's nothing like just sitting and relaxing while messing around on the computer or watching TV, or maybe even both at the same time. No feeling in the world can match the relaxation of staying in your pajamas all day, eating junk food, and sleeping, glorious sleeping! What a time to be alive. That's what I was doing today, until one person messed it up for me.

Wait, no, six people messed it up for me!

Five boyband members, and one crazy best friend. That's all it took to ruin my relaxing day to myself. 

I'm in my room, watching 'Friends' on the TV and looking at Twitter and Facebook on my computer. Fans are starting to get a lot more supportive of Lou and I, making their own fan art  and writing imagines about us. I've even seen a few fan pages pop up for myself! I've made sure to follow every one I see. It's honestly so lovely how much the fans have embraced me being Louis' girlfriend. Sure, at first there was some hate, but now everyone is just so supportive! 

Louis and I never told the public about our first breakup, though. It never really occurred to me, and I'm sure Louis was waiting for the right time. Luckily, it never had to come! 

Looking back, I definitely should have expected that initial hate, and not been so dramatic about it. Who cares what some internet trolls online have to say? Half of those people hide behind screens and hate on other people because they're too cowardly to say anything to anyone's face. I should have realized that sooner, and that was my mistake. 

Louis has always been extremely sweet to me, and it was such a stupid mistake to ever let him go. I guess we all make mistakes, but I'm going to try to not be such a dumb bitch. I giggle, liking one particularly funny tweet from a fan and starting to reply, when suddenly, BANG! My door flies open and 6 very, very annoying people barge in. 

"WHAT ARE DOING IN YOUR PJ'S, WOMAN? IT'S NOON!" Louis yells, slamming my laptop closed and climbing on top of me.

I groan underneath his weight, rolling to the other side of my bed. "Lou! I was in the middle of tweeting something! Leave me alone and let me have a day to myself!"

Harry smirks from where he stands with everyone else, crossing his arms. "Quit your whining, princess. Go change. We're going to the mall."

I huff, quirking my eyebrows at the curly-haired boy. "There's no need to get snippy, Styles."

"You started it." He fires back, walking towards me.

"I did NOT!"

"Yeah, you did!"

"No, I didn't!"

"Did!"

"Didn't!"

"DID!"

"DIDN'T!"

"LIAM!" We both scream at the same time, looking at him. The brunette rolls his eyes.

"Alright, I don't care who started it, I'm ending it! Rachel, go get dressed! Harry, go downstairs and play with your curls or something!"

Everyone chuckles as Harry and I huff. I watch as Louis looks from me to the Cheshire boy, putting an arm around my shoulders and starting to glare a bit. I know that Louis sometimes still gets a bit jealous about what happened earlier this summer. Okay, so maybe that exchange was a little too flirty. But why can't Louis see that he's the only guy I have eyes for?

I wrap my arms around the Doncaster boy's waist, pulling his attention away from his bandmate. To distract him further and make him feel less jealous, I give Louis a little peck on the cheek. 

"I still say you started it." Harry mumbles.