CHAPTER 29: To the Park?

Comincia dall'inizio

Oh really?

Yeah.

And if you don't ask him, he'll bury us alive.

I know but I know this too that he'll never allow me to take Ryan out. So, no asking Liam.

Why does all your ideas bring us a step closer to our death?

Fuck off.

Now let me go and wake Ryan up.

Yeah our first step towards dying.

I ignored her and went to Ryan's room. He was sleeping holding his Goofy. I smiled to myself looking at him. I went in and sat beside him. Slowly I started tracing my fingers through his hair.

I bent down and kissed his forehead "Baby, get up it's late."

Ryan slowly opened his eyes, then closed again due to the light. He sat and yawned then again opened his eyes. "Mommy." He said still in his sleepy voice.

"You are finally awake. Let's take a day off from your studies and go out."

His sleepy eyes shot open "Out!"

"Yep. Me and you, to the park."

He smiled and jumped out of the bed. "Mommy, just give me five minutes, I'll get ready."

I laughed at his excitement.

Then I went back to my room. Got ready and was looking at the mirror, when Ryan shouted my name. I asked him to wait then after 5 minutes he again shouted, this time whining.

This boy is hella excited. Taking my clutch, I quickly ran out of the room. When I told Mark, our driver to take us to the park, he looked worried. He asked me that if I have asked Liam or not and I lied to him that I have and Liam has given us the permission.

It looked like he didn't believe me but still he nodded and took us to the park. Now I was sitting on a bench in the park and Ryan was enjoying on the rides. I was so happy to see him like this. Seeing him happy and smiling makes my heart feel satisfied.

"Mommy!" Ryan called me from the ride and waved at me, I waved back at him.

Oh Fuck!

My smile instantly faded away.

I forgot to tell Maria. She was nowhere around and I didn't t-

I was snapped out when my phone started ringing. I took out the phone from my clutch and looked at the caller id. I froze.

"L-Liam. Shit!"

I didn't pick up the call, but he kept calling me. The fifth time I picked it up.

"Hey." I said in a nervous tone but trying my best to act normal.

"Bella, where the fuck are you?" Liam's extremely angry voice came from the other side.

"A-At home." Why did I had to stutter?

"At which corner of the house are you exactly?"

"I-In your o-office."

"Really, exactly where are you hiding in my office?"

"W-Why w-would I hide?"

"Then why can't Maria find you and Ryan anywhere in the house. Not even in my office."

I am so doomed.

"L-Liam."

"Bella, you are out with Ryan and on top of that you were not picking up my calls."