Chapter 13

* Anastasia *

After our talk with Bonnie , Rebekah and I decided that we needed some fun . We drove home and I went into my room , pulling out a tight black leather dress that would look hot and sexy on me . I curled my hair and applied some make up , grabbing my matching clutch and sliding into some heels as I walked out to see Rebekah in a pink mini dress. 

" You look goregous , Anna . " she gawked .

" Eh , maybe back in the day . " I laughed , linking arms with her as we walked downstairs .

Kol , who was on a ladder trying to change a light bulb saw us and fell off of it with a bang , Klaus spit up his drink and Jeremy's jaw nearly fell off .

" See why I don't get pretty ? It's destructive . " I said with a roll of my hazel eyes , looking over at Rebekah who only  shook her head .

Elijah walked downstairs .

" What was the ban---- " he cut himself off when he saw me and Rebekah .

I ignored him completely .

" Come on , Rebekah . Don't want to be late for happy hour  " I said with a sigh , grabbing my clutch in one hand and Rebekah's hand in the other .

" Don't wait up ! " she called behind us .

* Elijah *

Was she seriously leaivng the house like this ? Really ? Damn , when she gets spiteful , she goes all out . 

" Did you just see that ? " I asked in shock . 

" You mean the stunning creature you were stupid enough to piss off and .... Bekah ? Yes . I saw them . " Klaus chuckled .

" You spit up on the leather , Klaus ! It's Italian ! " Tatiana scolded .

Klaus rolled his eyes and then looked over at Kol .

" Good day to change a light bulb . Idiot . " Klaus muttered .

* Anastasia *

We got to a nightclub a few minitues outside of town and  parked the exspensive car as we walked in . I slid off my sunglasses and Rebekah held her head high . I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bar . 

" Aren't you technically still with my brother ? " she asked .

" He's the one that wanted a divorce . Not me . " I shrugged , ordering a drink .

" Good point . " Rebekah added .

I nodded and sipped my drink before pulling her over to the dancefloor . Rebekah laughed as she twirled me . 

* Elijah *

I stormed outside to see Damon looking around the yard aimlessly. 

"What are you doing ? " I called out to him .

" Looking for the old hag . Klaus is annoying me . " he said .

I sighed and shook my head .

" I think we need to take a little road trip . " I said blurring over and grabbing him and drag him to the car . 

* Anastasia *

Rebekah went to get a drink and as soon as she left , a very goodlooking guy came up to me and started to dance with me . 

" Aren't you , Anastasia Mikaelson , the supermodel ? " he asked with a smirk .

I shrugged .

" Not tonight . " I replied , sipping my drink as I countinued to dance with him .

* Elijah *

" So why are we teaming up again? " Damon asked , rolling his eyes .

" Because Anastasia and Rebekah left to go out somewhere . " I replied with a sigh .

" They did ? So what , now we're going to spy on them ? " he asked with a smirk .

I shrugged .

" Call it what you will . "

Damon laughed .

" Hell yes ! Party ! " he said , laughing .

" Don't get to carried away . " was my reply as we sped out of Mystic Falls .

* Anastasia *

The guy was just about to kiss me when I shrugged out of his arms and walked over to the bar .

" What are you thinking, Anna ? " Rebekah asked .

I shrugged and got up on the bar and started to dance .

" Are you drunk ? " she asked , laughing.

I shook my head .

" Nope . " I replied , pulling Bekah up with me as we danced together .

* Elijah *

Damon and I walked in and both paused , letting our jaws drop as we saw Rebekah and Anastasia dancing on the bar together .

" Is that ......" I trailed off . 

Damon nodded . 

"Found them . " he chuckled .

* Anastasia *

Out of the corner of my eye , I saw Elijah and Damon walk through the door. I smirked and did a split on the bar perfectly before jumping down with a back flip and grabbing my drink . Rebekah followed me with a giggle as she ordered a refil . Elijah walked over to us . 

" What are you doing here ? Bromance date or something ? " I asked sarcastically .

I could see his temper start to boil .

" I could ask you the same thing . " he stated .

I rolled my eyes .

" Leave me alone . " I replied , making my way through the crowd .

" No ! We're still married , Anastasia . " he said , following me out into the parking lot and grabbing my arm .

" Oh really ? Maybe legally ,but it was your idea to split in the first place ! " I snarled .

" Only because there is no realtionship without trust and you obviously don't trust me anymore ! " he snapped .

" Obviously . " was my last reply before I stormed off to the car .

---- What's going to happen ? Yes we took a break from the Kol / Klaus bromance and traded it for Elijah / Damon . ------