Chapter 23: The End?

Stella grunted as Ladybug and Cat Noir escorted her out into the city, handcuffs encasing her hands.

She couldn't believe she got caught... she worked so hard to get where she was, yet two kids with powerful onesies had stopped her...

"Unbelievable..." Stella snarled as she was handed off to the police.

"Shouldn't have underestimated us." Ladybug smirked, glancing over at Cat Noir.

"I'll get you! I promise I'll come back and-"

"Shut up and get in the car, I had to cancel my date because of this." A police officer said as he shoved Stella into the back of the car.

Ladybug and Car Noir chuckled as they watched Stella disappear.

"Sooo... what happens next?" Ladybug asked.

Cat shrugged, "I don't know... guess she stays in prison for a good couple of years."

"Not her... us."

"Oh."

Neither of knew what to say. So much had happened in the past couple of hours, yet they never got to really talk about it...

"Are you free next Saturday?" Ladybug finally spoke, giving Cat Noir a pair of hopeful blue eyes that never failed to make Cat purr.

"Well, I think I have a photo shoot, but I think I'm free around 8."

"Good, next Saturday meet me at Canal Saint Martian at 8."

"Is it date?"

Ladybug smiled, "If you want it to be."

Cat Noir blushed as he followed his lady into the night. He didn't know what the future held, but he knew he now had his Lady and Princess by his side, and no matter what comes, everything will be just fine.

Hey everyone!

I'm so so so so so so sorry I was IA for like FOREVER. So much had happened for me... like family, friends, school. I hadn't gotten the time to update...

Now I can't promise new stories or whatnot, but if I do, it probably won't be Miraculous related...

But I hope everyone is doing well and thx for reading this story❤️❤️💙