𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

------------------------------------------------

"Wait what?" I had pulled away from Aidan, "We bet money on your relationship." Dante shrugged. "Im guessing you won the bet?" I said pointing to the twenty dollar bill in his hand. "Yep." He smiled.

I looked back to Aidan, and he just smiled at me softly. "We're gonna go to our hotel guys." I told them. "Aww, already?" Dante said, and everyone groaned. "Its getting a little late, I want to get a good sleep." I shrugged.

"Or to sleep with Aidan." Dante said under his breath, and turned away. "What was that?" I asked raising my eyebrow, "Nothing." Dante laughed. "Bye everyone. Group hug." I said opening my arm. Everyone did a quick hug, and pulled away. "Alright, have a good night guys. Ill see you guys." I said.

I walked out of the hotel doors, but was stopped. "(Y/N)?" Aidan said, "Yes?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "So, I was just wondering if the princess wanted to date the prince?" He asked, fiddling with his thumbs. "The princess says yes." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. 

----(time skip to when your at your hotel)----- 

I walked to the bathroom, and changed into my regular pajama outfit. I brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a messy bun, with my glasses. 

I walked out of the bathroom, and sat down on my bed, playing on my phone. I felt the bed move besides me and I placed my phone down. Aidan was sitting besides me, looking into my eyes. I scooted closer to Aidan, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest. I felt his arm wrap around my waist, slowly rubbing his hand on my curve. 

"I wouldv'e never though that I would get someone as amazing as you." Aidan started, "Beautiful, Kind, Funny, all around amazing?" He laughed softly. "Aidan," I whispered. "Yes?"He whispered back, "If you think im amazing, think about yourself first. Your the best person ive ever met. Your sweet, a good person, and you put others before yourself. All I could ever ask for in a boyfriend." I hugged him tighter. He planted a soft kiss on my head.

I looked up towards him, and pecked him on his lips. When I pulled away, Aidan put his hand on my cheek, and pulled me into a soft kiss.I closed my eyes and kissed back slowly, sitting up on his lap. I put my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

I twisted my head, deepening the kiss. When I opened my mouth to pull away, Aidan once again, slipped his tongue in. Exploring my mouth, and fighting for dominance, he won. I pulled away, and ran my finger along his jawline softly.

I kissed the spot where I had traced my finger on, softly. 

I smiled at him, and laid my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder lightly. I felt him reach over to turn off the light and he did. I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep. 

"Goodnight princess." I heard Aidan whisper. "Goodnight." I said.

--------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face. It was Sunday, and we didnt have shooting today. Aidan and I were still in the same position we fell asleep in. I looked at Aidan, he looked so cute.

His brown , raven hair that was messy, his sharp jawline that could cut someone in half. His small, soft coral tinted lips. He was so handsome. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Aidan suddenly said. I gasped, "Dont scare me like that!" I hit his chest softly, "Good morning princess." He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. (if i see a debby ryan comment im out.) "Good morning, my prince." I smiled. "How'd you sleep?" He took a hold of my hands, "Good. What about you?" I asked joyfully. "Amazing." He rubbed my nuckles with his thumb. "What are we doing today? We dont have shooting today." I swung our hands back in fourth, "We could hang out with the others." I said. "Actually, I was wondering if I could take you on a date today." Aidan told me.

Me face lit up, and I made a wide smile. "Really?" I asked  him, "Yea, if you want to." He made a small smile. "Yes yes yes yes!" I exclaimed. I kissed his cheek, smiling into it. "Alright, go get dressed. Im not telling you where im taking you." He said. "Alrighty." I said.

I got off of him, and walked to the bathroom. I wanted to wear something nice, so I picked out a white dress, and white heels. 

I straightened my hair, and did mascara, nothing too extreme

I straightened my hair, and did mascara, nothing too extreme. I brushed my teeth, and put on a simple pearl bracelet. I walked out of the bathroom, and saw Aidan with a black button up shirt, and bark blue jeans. The top two buttons were undone on his shirt, and he was wearing white nikes. 

"You look nice." He said with a light blush spread across his face. 

"Same goes to you" I smiled and put my hands behind my back. Aidan walked towards me, and put his hands on my waist. "Sooo are you gonna tell me where we're going now?" I put my hands on his neck. "Nope. Its a suprise!" He smirked. "Awww man." I pouted. 

"You'll like it though." Aidan smiled at me, and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back, and pulled away slowly. 

"Well be better get going so we can see this mystery place." I giggled quietly. 

Im actually going on a date..

With the guy of my dreams.

.•*•.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS

Hey everyone! I wanted to say that im going to be at my friends house tonight and tomorrow, so if I dont update thats why. Also im sorry if I dont update, I will try to do my best to work on it at my friends house. I love you all so so so so so so so much. <3<3<3

XOXO,

Brianna

Daily Dose Of Aidan: