𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬? (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

----------------------------------------------------------

"Did you guys read your scripts?" A director called out to us. Aidan and I both nodded our heads yes, silently. "Alright, lets go." He waved for us to come with him. Aidan and I both brought our scripts, and walked with him. There was an akward silence between me and Aidan, usually it was always fun, and joyfull, but it was just akward. I was really not looking forward to kissing Aidan, plus he liked another girl

-------(Im going to make it an image for you guys <3)-------

--(Also, in the show so far Daisy, and Five have become best friends)--

Daisy walked into Elliots spare room, and there sat Five on the bed, with his head in his hands. "Hey are you alright?" Daisy asked sitting next to Five. "No, leave me alone." Five told her. "Hey just because you think you cant do it, doesnt mean you cant try!" Daisy raised his voice at Five. "The thing is I cant do it Daisy, and with you here, it makes it even harder! Your always with me, and you never leave me alone!" Five stood up facing Daisy. "Its not my fault I just want to help you!" Daisy yelled at Five, "Well maybe you should stop trying, and leave me the fuck alone!"  Five yelled back. Daisy didnt say anything, "Just leave me alone, you cant do anyt-" 

---------------------------------------------------------

Alright here it goes.. the kiss we've all been waiting for.. I started to look at Aidan's lips, and before he could finish his line, I pressed my lips against his hesitantly. Aidan was quick to kiss back passionatly, pressing me against the sets wall. The kiss started to get more rough, and I opened to mouth to pull away, and at that moment, Aidan slipped his tounge in, exploring my mouth. I gasped at the action, but just decided to kiss back.

"Alright cut! That was great!" A director said. Both Aidan and I pulled away, red in the face. There was butterflies in my stomach, and instead of saying anything, he walked away. 'Hes a good kisser..' I thought to myself. I heard a whistle from behind me as I was walking away. I turned around to see Robert, "SooOo that was heeeated." He laughed. "Im not gonna lie, I enjoyed it, but the aftermath is going to haunt me." I looked down and started fidgeting with my fingers. "What afterma- Oh my gawdd! Yall two are sharing a hotel I forgot!" Robert giggled and poked my shoulder. "Plus I still have a lot of scenes that I have to do with him." I whined, "You'll be fine, just go get your mans." I blushed at Roberts comment as he walked away. 

I had gotten all the other scripts for the scenes, so I was all good. I went to the dressing room, and saw Hailey playing on her phone. "So how was it? Kissing Aidan?" She placed her phone down. "I mean, it was heated, and if im being honest I enjoyed it, but its just gonna be akward dude." I said walking into the corner, and closing the curtain. I started undressing. "Girl, you obviously have feelings for him." She laughed. "I dont! He's just a good kisser!" I said in defense, "Yea yea, a good kisser!" She mocked me in a high pitched voice. "That is not what I sound like, and I dont like him! We're just friends!" I started putting on the outfit I had for my next scene. "Whatever you say." She shrugged,as I walked out of the room.

-------------TIME SKIP (TO WHEN YOUR DONE)-------------

Both Aidan, and I had finished our scenes. And whenever we would finish them, we would just walk off set without a word being said to eachother. I didnt know why he wasnt talking to me, yea it was a kiss, but we had to do it. It was in the script, and I was the one who said I was okay with kissing him in my audition. I sighed to myself while scrolling through tiktok. 

I heard a knock on my door, "Come in." I said softy, hoping it was Aidan. I sat up, waiting for someone to come in. Instead of it being Aidan, Emmy came in. "Oh hey Emmy," I laid back down on the small, yet comfortable couch. "Hey (Y/N), you okay? You seem down lately." She pulled up a chair from the table, and sat next to me. "Yea.." I said quietly. "No.." I said again, "Aidan's been ignoring me and I dont really know why." I sat up and looked at Emmy, "I get that its going to be kind of akward because we kissed, but it was in the script. Sure it got heated, but again, it was in the script." I bit my lip, to stop it from quivering. 

"(Y/N), its okay, Aidan's just akward, and he'll come around. Hes probably in shock or something. Ya know, boys." She nudged my arm. "Actually, no. I dont know Emmy. Aidan's my best friend and I just dont know. I guess im overreacting a bit but I just dont want it to be akward around me and Aidan." I looked down at my hands. "Like you said.. He'll come around I guess..  Hopefully by the end of the day, because I really, really dont want it to be weird with us. I mean, we share a single bed hotel room." I laughed softly to myself. "Maybe, you should talk to him. If you really just want it to be normal, just go talk to him." She smiled at me, "Thanks Emmy, will do." I slightly smiled towards her, as she walked out. 

I opened my phone, and went to my text messages.

---------Aidy-----------

Meet me outside hair and makeup trailer, we should talk. (Y/N)

Read

----------------------------

I walked to the hair and makeup trailer, and leaned up against it. I waited for Aidan to come, but after 2 minutes, I kind of lost hope. I started walking away, but before I could get far, I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around and saw Aidan,

"Hey toots." He smiled.

--------EMOTIONALLL---------

I hope you liked this chapter. I just wanna know if you want me to continue this or not, just so like im aware lol

Love you all very much <3

XOXO,

Brianna

DAILY DOSE OF AIDAN: 

(who the hell allowed him to be this attractive?)