𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

Seven Minutes In Heaven

----------------------------------------------------------

The bottle landed on me. I looked down at my hands, and then back up at Aidan. We made eye contact for a few seconds, before I looked back down again.

"Alrighty, you two! Up we go!" Dante said pulling me up to my feet. He quickly pushed me and Aidan in the closet, and gave us a wide smile. Then he closed the door. I didnt say anything, I just looked down at my feet, and started to pick at my nails. "W-we dont have to do it, if you dont w-want." I stuttered, and looked up at Aidan. "I mean, there's no harm to it. We've already kissed today, there's nothing wrong with doing it again." He shrugged. "I guess so." I said quietly. 

Aidan lifted up my chin with his finger, and looked into my eyes, with a softened look. He moved forward slightly. "C-can I kiss you?" He asked quietly and I nodded my head softly. He leaned forward again, making our lips brush on one anothers. I got a burst of confidence, and leaned forward, kissing him softly. Aidan moved his hand to cup my cheek, pulling me closer towards him. I turned my head slightly, deepening the kiss. When I pulled away, both of our faces were flushed with red. 

Aidan took his hand away from my cheek, and placed it back to his side, Looking away. "Its just a game, I dont want this to ruin our friendship like the last kiss. It doesnt have to mean anything, alright?" I said, "Yea, Its just a game." He said quietly looking away. He said it like it hurt. Although I said it myself, I didnt really think it was a game. I felt a sharp pain go through my heart whenever I lied, and right now. My heart hurts.

"Hey kiddos!" Dante opened the door. "Aw man, did you two even do anything?" He dropped his arms to his side. I looked over to Aidan, "No." He said quietly. "Oh, alright, come on." Dante pulled us out of the closet. We continued the game, until it was getting late.

---------------------TIME SKIP-------------------

I walked into the hotel room, and into the bathroom like usual. I put on some sweatpants, and an oversized hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun, and put my glasses on. I wanted to do a little bit of reading of the book I had brought with me. 

I walked out of the bathroom, and saw Aidan sitting on the bed, looking at something on his phone. I got onto the bed, and sat with my legs crossed. "Didnt know you can read." Aidan joked, "There's a lot of stuff you dont know about me." I smirked, and opened the book. I started reading the book, and bending the corner of the paper up and down. 

I hesitatly rested my head on Aidan's shoulder, and instead of him tensing up, he melted into my action, resting his head atop of mine. I continued reading my book, until I felt my eyelids start to get heavy. 

I closed my book, and went to move, but Aidan didnt. I looked over at him, to see he had fallen asleep. I chuckled softly, and moved his head from atop of mine. I covered him up, with the covers and turned off the lights. "Goodnight Aidy." I said quietly, hoping not to wake him up. "Night toots." He said back. I smiled to myself and, quickly fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the horrid sound of my alarm clock. I groaned to myself and tried to drown it out, but it was too loud. I got up from the bed, and walked over to my phone, and turned the alarm off. I groaned to myself again when I saw the time. Even though we didnt have a lot of scenes, we had to be there by 5:00. I placed my phone down, and walked over to Aidan to wake him up.

I turned on all the lights, and opened the curtain, even though there was no sunshine. "Aidan." I pushed him, "Aidan." I pushed him again. "Aidannnnn." I started shaking him back and fourth. "Whatt." He groaned. "Wake up sleepy head, its not my fault you stay up all night." I pushed him again, "What do you even do, or think about to keep you up all night?" I laughed. "Nothing." He said quickly, "Okay, well get up!" I started walking towards the bathroom. "Make me." He said quietly, but I heard him.

"Make you?" I asked with a grin on my face, "What? I never said that." He burried his face in his pillow. "Yea, sure, but get up, we have to be on set by 5, remember?" I laughed. "Blah blah blah." He said.

I walked into the bathroom, and washed my face, and brushed my hair. I picked out a simple outfit and put it on quickly.

 I picked out a simple outfit and put it on quickly

I put on a nike sports bra under it, and put my glasses on. I walked out of the bathroom, to see Aidan still laying in bed. "Aidannn." I sat on the bed next to him. "Aidan." I said again. "Whaat." He propped hiself on his elbow, and looked over to me. "Get dressed." I laughed and started walking towards my stuff. "Make me." He said, loud and clear this time. "Aidan." I turned around. "Fineeee." He got up, and started undressed, "Wh- What, No! Not infront of me!" I covered my eyes with my hands, and started walking towards the bathroom. But instead of walking into the bathroom, I ran into the wall. 

"Ouch.."

.•*•.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS

Hi Loves! I hope you liked this chapter.

XOXO,

Brianna

DAILY DOSE OF AIDAN <3: