𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

------------------------------------------------------------

We walked towards the set, and I sat down in my chair next to Aidan. I read over to script one more time, running my fingers over my lines. "Alright you two, your wanted on set." A director told us.

Aidan and I both walked to the set, and got ready for the scene.

(im too lazy to put the scene so, like heh time skip)

Aidan and I finished our scenes together, and started walking to hair and makeup. I sat down in the chair next to Aidan, and waited for Hailey to come. "Hey (Y/N)!" I heard her voice, "Hey Hailey!" I waved to her, and smiled widley. "You ready for some pictures?" She asked. "Yes, im super excted." I smiled again.

I heard Aidan laugh, and look away covering his mouth. "Whats funny?" I asked him, "Nothing, you'll find out later." Hailey started laughing with Aidan. "Okay.." I furrowed my eyebrows, and waited for Hailey to start doing my hair. She did the usual, straightened hair with a white headband. "Alright (Y/N), you dont need a lot of makeup, maybe just some mascara, and that should be good." She said, taking out the mascara. She started putting it on my eyelashes, and when she was done, she started rubbing my eyes. "Uh, Hailey, what are you doing?" I asked. "Your makeup," She laughed. She rubbed the mascara down my cheeks a bit. "Oh okay.." I said confused.

"Alright you two, lets go get your outfits on, and then, well.. you'll see." Hailey laughed and walked out of the trailer. I looked towards Aidan with a confused look plastered on my face. Instead of saying anything, he took a hold of my hand, and led me to the dressing rooms. 

I got to change into the infamous, red dress. "Alright Hailey, whats going on with all the funny buisness?" I asked pulling on the same white heels. "Youll see, youll see." She waved me off with her hand, and just told me to stand outside by Aidan.

I walked out and stood by Aidan, "Whats going onnn?" I asked. "Youll seee." He replied. Hailey came out with a few buckets of face blood, and a bunch of tools to put it on. "What. The. Hell." I looked at the blood. "Yea toots, your getting covered in blood too." Aidan poked me, "What do you mean by too?" I asked looking towards him. "Oh I have to do it too." He smirked. "Oh, that makes it a bit better. But still." I laughed.

"Your not getting fully covered, but theres gonna be a lot of blood on you." Hailey told us. She then  started to splatter blood on my face. "I-" I was cut off, "Might want to close your mouth." She laughed. Aidan and I then got blood splattered on us, and dripped onto our clothes, shoes, legs, pretty much everywhere. It was all over my hands and I didnt want to touch anyone. "Alright, yall are done, have fun with pictures." Hailey laughed, and walked away. 

"Oh. My. God." I looked down at all the fake blood on me, and smirked. "Hey you two, we are ready for you guys to take pictures." A girl called out to us. "Lets go do this." Aidan laughed, and held out his hand. I took it hesitantly, and started walking with him. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he held my hand leading me towards the studio.

"Alright Aidan, just swing the axe, and pretend to take a step. And (Y/N)... wrap your arms around his shoulders, and kiss him on the cheek." She said. I looked towards Aidan, and lifted my eyebrows twice, he laughed at me, and picked up the fake axe.

He went to the white space, and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Alright, look at the camera you two, dont kiss him until I tell you to." He said. I blushed lightly at the comment, and waited for him to say when. "Alright kiss him." He said. I kissed Aidan's cheek softly, and I saw a flash go off. "I dont like how that looks, can you two kiss eachother?" He said looking at the picture. My eyes widened again, and I looked at Aidan.

He just shrugged.

"Yea yea." Aidan said, and got ready to do his pose. "Alright kiss." The photographer said. I leaned in and kissed Aidan softly, pulling away. "Like you mean it yall." The guy said. Aidan took his free hand, and cupped my cheek, kissing me more passionatly. "Alright, thats good." The photographer said. Aidan and I pulled away, and I let go of him. "Thanks." I said to the man, and started walking away with Aidan. 

"Tell me why we always have to kiss eachother." I walked with him.

"I have no idea, but im okay with it." He said. I froze in my tracks, and just thought about what he said. "What?" I asked dumbfoundly. "I just said it was okay with me." He laughed, and I started walking with him again. "Are you saying you enjoy it?" I laughed jokingly, "Maybe." He smirked, and I immediatly got red. 

At that moment I knew, that I really liked Aidan, more than a bestfriend. I blushed, and started laughing. God damn it.. whenever im really nervous, I laugh. And keep laughing. I quickly covered my mouth, but it was no help. "Whats funny?" Aidan asked me, I continued to laugh, covering my mouth with my other hand. "Seriously whats funny, do I look weird?" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his outfit. I shook my head no, and continued laughing.

He laughed at me, and just smirked. God, now that Ive figured out my feelings, he looks so much cuter. Shiiiit. 

.•*•.

AUTHOR SPEAKS

HEYYYY! I hope you liked this chapter :)

XOXO,

BRIANNA

DAILY DOSE OF AIDAN: