𝐂𝚮𝚨𝚸𝐓𝚬𝐑 3

-𝚨𝐫𝐫ℹ𝘃ℹ𝐧𝐠 𝚰𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( i dont know how to describe this sound so um, just like imagine you woke up to that.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Insert iphone alarm sound), "Ughhh." My words were muffled in my pillow. I shot my head up. "Oh my god, todays the day." I quickly got out of bed, and walked into my bathroom. I didnt want to take a shower, because im lazy like that :). I washed my face, and put my hair up in a messy bun. I got out one of my sweatshirts, and sweatpants, and put them on quickly. I grabbed my glasses, socks, and my pair of shoes, and put them on. 

(ill say it againnn, change it if u want :)

I grabbed my bags. One suitcase, one backpack, and my purse of course. I took my phone off of my charger, and grabbed my headphones from my nightstand. I slipped my glasses on, and walked downstairs.

I saw my favorite starbucks drink on the counter, and a bagel of course. "Yesss." Another note beside the food. It read, 'Have fun on your trip, call me when you get there! Be safe, Love you!' I took my drink, and put the bagel in a bag, and put it in my backpack. I took another look at the house, grabbed my keys, luggage, and walked out the door. I called an Uber to the airport, and when I arrived I was so scared. The time was 2:45am, and my plane left at 3:00am. I rushed into the airport, got my bags checked, and ran to my plane. 

When I entered it, it was so fancy. "Wow." I said under my breath. I took a seat, near the middle of the plane, next to the window, and set my backpack down. I put my earbuds in, and started listening to music. About 3 minutes later, I heard a boys voice, "Hey, could I sit here?" The boy said. "Oh hey Aidan, nice to see you again, Sure go ahead." I gestured towards the seat. "We keep bumping into eachother hm?" Aidan smiled towards me. "Yea I guess, I shrugged lightly. Aidan started getting his computer out, and plugging in his headphones. I saw him open up a music app, "You make music?" I asked Aidan, exaiming his computer, "Oh yea, just a hobby." He shrugged. "C-Can I listen?" I pointed towards his headphones, "Yea sure," He handed me the headphones, and I put them over my head.