𝐂𝐇𝐀𝚸𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

Lunch With The Cast

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aidan walked up to us, and asked the same question as me. "Veggie burgers!" I cheered. "Sounds good." He smiled. "Alright. Lets go." Elliot said, walking away. Emmy and I were behind the group, "So you and Aidan huh?" She asked me. "Oh, no its not like that. We're just friends." I looked down. "I think you both like eachother." She smiled. "I dont, and he d-doesnt." I stuttered. "He talks about you all the time." She laughed, "What do you mean? Its only been one day.." I giggled, "Well, when you were done with your scene he talked about you a lot, and when he posted that picture of you, we were all messaging him." She told me. "What did he say about me?" I looked up at her. "Well he was talking a lot about how pretty you were in that dress, well how pretty you are in general. And how your super nice, and that he's lucky to have a friend like you." She told me. I felt my face getting hot, "Look your blushing." She laughed at me. "What- No im not." I stuttered again. "Okay okay." She laughed. "You guys are exhaustinggg." I laughed and caught up with the group. 

"Hello everybody." I put my elebow on Aidan's shoulder. He flinched at first, but then lightened up. "Helloo." Aidan smiled. 

-----------------TIME SKIP-----------------

We walked into the resturant, "Hey, do you want a table or a booth?" A worker said. "Uh, booth." Tom told her, "Alright how many people?" She asked, "Six adults, and two children." Robert said. I just made a shocked face at Robert. "Alright, follow me!" She smiled and started walking towards a circular booth. I immediatly sat down, in the middle of the booth. Adian sat next to me on my left, and Robert was on my right. David sat next to Aidan, and Emmy sat next to David. Tom was sitting next to Robert, and Elliot was sitting next to Emmy. Aidan's foot brushed mine, and I quickly moved my foot away(ew im reading this 12/8/20 and wtf?) The waiter came up to our table, and took everybody's order. We all got the same thing, except for our drinks.  

As we waited for our food, Robert started to move closer to me. "Yes Robby?" I asked him, "Oh nothing, just a little scoot scoot, ya know?" He laughed, and looked over at David, who was also scooting towards Aidan. "David?" Aidan asked looking at his phone unfazed. "Yes Aidan?" David giggled, "Why are you scooting?" Aidan was still unfazed. "Oh no reason. Just scooty scooty, ya know." David laughed at Rob. Robert scooted closer to me, to the point where I he was almost on my lap, "Alright Im scooting over!" I told Rob, and put my hands up in defense. I scooted towards Aidan, and he did the same. Then Rob scooted closer to me. "Robert!" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yes (Y/N)?" He sung, "Why do you keep scooting." I widened my eyes at him. "No reasonnn!" 

Then I finally figured out. Robert and David were scooting me and Aidan closer to eachother. "My god you two." I rolled my eyes at them. Robert scooted closer to me again, "Stop that." I said quietly. "Stop what?" Robert shrugged. "That." I pointed to him scooting near me again. "Im not doing anything, am I David?" Rob looked over to him, "Nope. We arent doing anything weird!" David looked me in the eyes, and scooted towards Aidan again. "David, why do you keep scooting." Aidan looked up to David. David whispered something in Aidan's ear, and his eyes widened. Aidan then whispered something in David's ear, and then David's eyes widened. "Bro.. tell (Y/N)." He said under his breath."No." Aidan whispered. "Im still scooting, I dont care." Robert scooted closer to me again. Aidan and I's thighs were touching, and my breath hitched when I felt his hand atop of mine. He quickly moved it away and back into his lap. "Sorry," He whispered to me. "Your good." I whispered back, giving him a smile. He gave one back.

Soon enough, our waiter came, and got us our drinks and our food. I started drinking my water, (or favorite drink), and looked over to everyone. They were all digging into their vegan burgers, and talking about random things. I started to bite into my burger, and it tasted soooo good. Like a regular burger, but betterrr. It was so good. 

----------time skip-----------

Everyone finished eating lunch, and we all started walking back to the set. I grabbed my phone, and saw that Aidan was texting me. 

---------------aidy---------------

...

lol why are you texting me, im right next to you

becauseeeeee

just talk to me, im right heree

fineeeeee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi." Aidan walked up to me, "Hey." I smiled. "I have 2 more scenes to film, it take about like one to 2 hours. If you want you can stay in my trailer, they gave me blankets." He smiled, "Thanks Aidy." I smiled. I saw a faint blush spread across his face. "I-I can stop calling you Aidy if you want." I stuttered, "No its okay. I like it, its cute." He smiled. "Oh, alright." My face started getting heated up.

"Awww, look at you two, making nicknames for eachother." Robert cooed. "Well actually, thats not entirely true." Aidan said. I make a confused look at him, "I haven't given (Y/N) a nickname yet." Aidan shrugged and looked over at me. "Touche.. Well just tell me when you do." Robert went back over to David, and started talking to him. "So whats my nickname?" I asked Aidan, "I dont know yet." He said. "But it'll be cute." Aidan smiled, and his dimples showed. I immediatly started to feel my face heating up, his smile was so cute, and I just stared at him, while walking.    "(Y/N), Hey (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Aidan waved a hand over my face. "Yea I just zoned out." I giggled. "Zoned out while staring at me?" He smirked. "If thats what you want to think, then I guess." I shrugged, and giggled again. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, and felt Aidan staring at me. I looked over to him, and he looked away. I smiled to myself, and kept walking to the set.

----------time skip----------

I walked towards my trailer, and was about to open my door, "Wait what about staying in my trailer?" Aidan pouted. "Oh, sorry I forgot, im coming, im coming." I walked over to his trailer. "Yay." Aidan smiled. "Okay, the blankets are in the cabinet by my backpack." He said. "Ill see you in 2." He saluted to me and smiled. "See you Aidan, you'll do great." I saluted back. "Bye toots." He closed the door. 

Toots...

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter :) 

Lol David and Robert

Word count: 1139

XOXO,

Brianna

DAILY DOSE OF AIDAN :)