𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

Stop Pushing Me

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Aidan." I said softly, looking into his dark green eyes. "I know what your going to say and im sorry. I was just nervous about the kiss, and im akward. Im sorry for avoiding you toots." He fidgeted with his hands. "Its okay Aidy." I smiled at him, and hugged him lightly wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He crept his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. We both pulled away, "Since we're done with all our scenes, the 'young'," Aidan quoted with his hands, "Cast wants to hang out. I said it was up to you." He smiled. "Yes I wanna hang out with them." I giggled. "Alright then."

Aidan led me to where the young cast was, and introduced me to everyone.

The blonde boy, on the far left was Cameron Brodeur. His hair was combed to the side, "Nice to meet you (Y/N)." He shook my hand, "Nice to meet you too." I smiled. The slightly taller boy next to Cameron was Dante Albidone. He was slim, and had dark brown curly locks. "Heyyy! Its nice to finally meet you, Aidan wont stop talking about you." He laughed, and engulfed me into a hug. I hugged him back akwardly, "Nice to meet you too," I laughed nervously. Next to Dante was a darker skinned girl, "Hi! Im Eden Cupid." She held out her hand for me to shake. I took it, "(Y/N), nice to meet you." I smiled. Next to Eden was T.J. McGibbon, she had bangs, and very very straight hair. She wore her hair in a low ponytail, "Hey (Y/N)." She shook my hand, "Its nice to meet you." She smiled. "You too." I smiled back. Next up was Blake Talabis, he was tan, and had dark black hair, that was gelled back. "Ayeee (Y/N) Nice to meet you!" He shook my hand aggressivly, I laughed, "Nice to meet you too Blake." I pulled my hand away. Next was another tan boy, he wasnt as tan as Blake though.Ethan Hwang, He wore big round, black glasses, and he smiled at me. "Hey (Y/N), its nice to meet you." He shook my hand softly. "Nice to meet you too Ethan." I smiled softly. 

"Alright, now that you know everyone, lets goo." Aidan said motioning to the door. "Wait were are we going?" I asked. "I think we're going to T.J's hotel." Dante said. "Oh, okay cool." I smiled, and walked with them. Dante and I were behind the group, "So you and Aidan?" He asked, "You are just like Robert." I laughed, "And no, we're just friends." I said. "Oh yea sure, 'just friends'." He quoted with his hands. "Yes just friends, best friends." I pointed my finger to his face. "Okay okay, but I think he likes you." He put his hands up in defense, "Nope." I said. "And I also think you like him. But you guys havent figured out your feelings yet." He giggled, and looked towards Aidan. "AIDAN!" Dante yelled over to him, "What are you doing?" I asked, "Nothing." Dante smiled at me. Aidan walked over to us, "Yes Dante?" He walked with us. "Nothing, just wanted you to walk with us." He giggled, and nudged my arm. I hit Dante back, and furrowed my eyebrows. "Okay whats going on?" Aidan asked me, "Oh Dante's just being weird. Right Dante." I looked at Dante, with wide eyes. "No, I actually think that you tw-" I covered his mouth with my hand. "hfwajojfwaskniw." Dante mumbled. I kept my hand on his mouth, and smiled at Aidan. Then Dante licked my hand, "Eww! Gross dude!" I wiped my hands on my dress. "That was disturbing." Aidan laughed. 

Dante just laughed, and pushed me into Aidan, "I am so sorry. Dante what the hell?" I pushed him back. "Whattt? It was funny!" He laughed at me again. Aidan just furrowed his eyebrows, but started laughing with us. Then Dante pushed me towards Aidan again, making me fall ontop of him. Again. "Whoops." Dante shrugged. I was on top of Aidan, holding myself up. And Aidan was under me, flushed with red. "Sorry about him." Aidan smiled. I got off of him, and held out my hand. He took it, and stood up to his feet. I hadn't realized it yet, but we were already at the hotel. "We are here!" Eden said. 

------------time skip to when your in her hotel room-----------

-------THIRD PERSON------

Everyone walked into Eden's hotel room. It was bigger than the one that Aidan and (Y/N) had, and had two beds. 

"Alright what should we do now?" Cameron asked, looking towards the group. Everything was silent, as they thought of something to do. Dante looked towards Aidan, and (Y/N), and had an idea. "What about seven minutes in heaven?" Dante asked the group, with a large smile, plastered on his face. "Yes!" "No!" Everyone in the group had different opinions. "Okay, lets take a vote then." Dante said.

"Raise your hand if your team 'no' on seven minutes in heaven." Dante said looking towards the group. Aidan, (Y/N),and Ethan raised their hands up in the air. "Okay, now raise your hand if your team yes, on seven minutes in heaven." Dante told them. Eden, T.J, Cameron, Blake, and Dante raised their hands up. "Alright team yes it is." Dante laughed.

------------FIRST PERSON--------------

I shook my head, and sat down in the circle with the rest of the group. I sat across from Aidan, and Dante and T.J, were sitting next to me. "Whos going first?" I asked. "I will." Eden grabbed the bottle in the middle, and spun it. We silently waited for the bottle to stop, and when it did, It landed on Cameron. I laughed, and looked at the two. "In the closet you go!" I stood up, and closed the closet door with them in it. "Do we really have to wait 7 minutes?" I asked, sitting back down. "No, only two minutes." Dante laughed, and looked down at his watch. "They have fourty five seconds left." He looked over towards the closet. I walked to the closet with my hands on the handles. "Now." Dante whispered towards me. I quickly opened the closet doors, to see Cameron, and Eden kissing. I laughed and pulled them apart. Both of their faces were beat red, and they avoided eye contact. "Alright whos next?" I asked. "I say Aidan goes." Dante pointed the glass bottle towards Aidan. "Alright fine." Aidan took the bottle, and spun it.

I watched as the bottle slowly stopped spinning, and the opened side pointed towards

Me.

-------------------------------

oop.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT, ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE

xoxo,

BRIANNA

DAILY DOSE OF AIDAN: