𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐛 (part 2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked back over to my phone, when I heard another knock on my door. I sighed deeply, "Come in!" I said in a fake joyful voice. "Your needed in the markup and hair department." The same lady with the clipboard said. "Oh, thank you!" I said. I grabbed my phone, and walked out of the door. But, I didnt even know where I was going. I walked over towards Aidan's trailer, "Aidannnn!" I called out. "Yes?" I heard from behind me, "Ah! You scared me Aidy!" I hit him in the shoulder. But he just froze up. "Um Aidan? Aidy? Whats wrong?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "Yea im fine, you never call me Aidy." He put his hands back in his pockets. "Oh, thought It was a cute lil' nickname." A faint blush crept on his cheeks. "Oh, well I needed help finding hair and makeup." I told him. "Luckily for you, Im headed there now." He said. "Alrighty, lead the way Captin." I made a saluite movement with my hand. 

Aidan lead me to the trailer for hair and makeup. I walked in, and there were a bunch of chairs in front of mirrors. Everyone was in there. David, Emmy, Elliot, Justin, Robert, and Tom. Daivd had his hair clipped back for his wig, and so did Emmy. "Heyyyyy!" David waved to me. "Hiiiii!" I waved back. "(Y/N), Right?" Emmy asked me. "Thats correct." I nodded my head. "Im David, thats Emmy, thats dipshit, thats Elliot, thats Tom, and thats Justin." He pointed to Justin last. Im sure you can figure out who dipshit is. 

"Heyyy, not niceee!" Robert pouted. "(Y/N) Over here." Aidan was across the room besides two empty seats. I sat down next to him, and looked at the others. They looking at us, and then they started to whisper to eachother, and they startled giggling. "Whats funny?" I asked them, "Noooothing!" Robert sung. I waited for about 2 minutes when my makeup and hair person came in. "Hi (Y/N), im Hailey." She had dirty blonde hair, and was very skinny. She had blue eyes, and she was super pretty! "Nice to meet you Hailey." I smiled and shook her hand.

She started getting out all of her makeup stuff, and hair stuff and I smiled to myself. "Im just going to do a little makeup before anything okay sweetie?" Hailey asked me. I nodded my head, and Hailey started putting some foundation on her hand. She dabbed the foundation with the beauty blender, and started to put a light layer on my face. She put some setting powder on my face, and a little bit of eyeshadow. She put on a tiny amount of mascara, and some chapstick.  She started to brush through my hair. "So, what are we doing with the hair?" I asked, "Nothing to special, down and straightened with a headband." She smiled. "Nice." I smiled. She straightened my hair, and put a bit of hairspray in it, to put down my baby hairs. She put on a white thick headband on my head. It looked like this (but without the sparkly eyeshadow, and straight hair) :

 It looked like this (but without the sparkly eyeshadow, and straight hair) :

"Alright, your all done." She said putting away all the stuff. "Thank you!" Hailey walked out of the trailer, and I looked over to Aidan. He had his signiture Five hair, and he looked so cute, seriously he should wear his hear like that all the time. "You look niceee." He smiled. "Same to you." I smiled back. "(Y/N), and Aidan, your outfits are ready." Hailey walked back into the trailer. "Thank you." I told her. "Hey Aidan, can you show me where the outfit place is or whatever?" I asked. "Yea, I have to go there too." He laughed. I got up from my seat, and started to walk towards the door. I looked towards the others and they were all making kissy faces, and David was doing that fake makeout thing. I rolled my eyes, "Bye guys." I laughed. "Byeee!" Robert waved to me. 

I walked to the outfit room with Aidan, and he said that there was rooms for the girls, and rooms for the boys. "Okay, thanks. Ill see you." I waved to him, and he waved back. I walked to where the girl rooms where, and saw my name on one of the doors. I knocked first, and then walked in. "Hey Hailey!" I waved, "Hey girl! Your outfit is right there." She pointed beautiful red vintage dress. "Oh that is so pretty!" I exclaimed. "I know right, here put it on, theres a little curtain right there." She pushed me into the little corner, and closed the curtain. (dress) :

I took off the layers of my clothes, and then slipped the dress on from my feet

I took off the layers of my clothes, and then slipped the dress on from my feet. I pulled the dress up, and slipped my arms in. The dress was so comfy inside, I loved it. I opened the curtain. "AHhh you look so goood!!!" She clapped her hands together. "What about shoes?" I asked, "Oh your going to love them." She handed me a pair of white simple heels.

Although they were so simple, they were so cute

Although they were so simple, they were so cute. I put the heels on, and did a little spin. "Cute." I looked down at the outfit. "Your all ready to go, so just follow Aidan, he'll show you around, you guys have a lot of scenes together, so you'll be okay." Hailey told me, "Alright, thank you." I smiled and waved to her. I walked out of the room, and waited for Aidan to be done. It took Aidan like 6 minutes to get dressed, and when he walked out, he looked so cute with his bowling shoes, and his little outfit. I tried to hold in my giggles, but one slipped out. I quickly covered my mouth, and started laughing again. "Nice shoes." I said giggling. "Thank you." He said in a posh accent. "You look beautiful." He said. My face started to heat up again, "I dont think beautiful is the right word." I looked down at my shoes. "Sure it is, its true." He smiled. "Thanks, Aidan." I nudged him with my elebow. "You look nice yourself." I laughed. "Thank you again." He said in the same accent, adjusting his tie.

"Alright, I think we should go wait for us to be called on set." I said, "Sounds good." Aidan smiled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii I hope you liked reading this, because I loveeeed writing this!

I hope you all have a great day :)

word count: 1158

XOXO,

Briannaaa

(cutie warning, i "awe" ed.)

DAILY DOSE OF AIDAN: