𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐛 (part 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Insert apple alarm sound) I opened my eyes to the sound of the alarm. I had placed my phone across the room, so I would have to walk across the room to turn it off. I tried to get up, but arms were wrapped around me. (kinda like this:)

I looked at our position for a few seconds, before I softly lifted his hand from my arm

I looked at our position for a few seconds, before I softly lifted his hand from my arm. I untangled myself from Aidan, and got up to turn my alarm off. I looked at my alarm, '4:30AM', I pressed the 'stop' button, and walked over to Aidan. "Hey Aidan." I poked him, but he didnt wake up. "Aidan." I nudged his arm. "Aidannnn." I pushed him back and fourth. I heard a groan from Aidan, and he turned away from me. "Wake uuuup!" I pushed him again. "Let me sleep." He groaned. "Wake up! We're gonna be late if you dont get up right nowww." I pushed him again. "Five more minutesss." Aidan put the pillow over his head. "Nooo." I grabbed the pillow and hit him in the head. "Fineeeeee." He rolled over, and accidentally fell off the bed. "Oh~ Aidan! Are you okay?" I held out my hands, "Im fineee." He groaned and took my hands, and stood to his feet. "Are you sure?" I asked him, still holding his hands. Aidan looked down to our hands, and I saw a light pink flush over his cheeks. "Im fine." He said letting go of my hands. "Alright." I smiled. And he smiled back. 

I went into the bathroom,took a shower quickly, and took out some clothes to wear. Something cute. I put my clothes on:

I washed my face, and started to brush through my hair

I washed my face, and started to brush through my hair. I blow dried it, and just left my hair down.  I walked back out into the room, to see Aidan shirtless, but I think he was looking for a shirt. I could see his abs faintly, and I rushed back to the bathroom. "Sorry!" I called out. "Its okay." He yelled back. "Okay, cool." I said. "Just tell me when your done." I told him. "Yes ma'am." He laughed. I looked in the mirror to see I had a faint blush across my face. 

"Alright, you can come out now." He said. "Okay." I softly said. Aidan had on a plain black shirt, and gray sweatpants. He looked so good, even with just sweatpants on. "Coffee?" He asked, snapping me out of my gaze, "Yes, let me get my things." I got my backpack with my phone, computer, headphones, notebooks, pretty much everything I would need.

Aidan put his backpack on, and so did I. We walked out of the hotel, and we waited for a cab, or a taxi. Once one came, both Aidan and I sat in the backseat, and Aidan told the man driving where to go. I started strolling through instagram when I saw a picture.

instagram:

                AidanGallagher Look who fell asleep

                AidanGallagher Look who fell asleep. lol @yourusername #besties 

                Comments: 

               @AidanGallagherFan: Omg who is that?

              @CutieAidanG. : I SHIP I SHIP

              @umbrellaacad: Oh hey its the new girl!

       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aidan." I looked over to him. "Yess?" He started giggling. "Whats this?" I showed him my phone, "Oh nothingggg." He started laughing again. "Why did you take a picture of meee?" I nudged him with my elebow. "You looked cuteee." He said back, and started playing a game on his phone. I felt my face start to heat up. He just called me 'cute' does he not know the definition of cute? He's the cute one. "Oh am I?" I asked, "Very." He smiled, but kept looking at his phone. My face was getting hotter, so I just looked down at my phone, and started strolling through instagram again. 

"You've arrived." The taxi driver said. "Thank you good sir." Aidan said, and we both walked out towards the building. "You ready?" Aidan asked. "Ready as i'll ever be." I smiled, and started walking towards the entrance. "Alright." Aidan caught up with me. 

When we entered, there was a lady sitting down in a chair, "Hi, name please?" She asked grabbing a clipboard. "Oh, (Y/N, L/N)." I smiled. "Aidan Gallagher." Aidan told her. "Good morning you too, your guys's trailers are right next to eachother. Aidan can show you where they are at." The lady told us. "Have a nice day." The waved to us. "You too!" I said back.

Aidan led us outside to the trailers, and I saw mine with my name on it. "Thanks Aidan, Ill see you on set, yea?" I opened the trailer door. "Yea," He waved to me, "See you on set." We both closed our doors. The trailer was nice, there was a couch, a mini fridge, a table, a closet, and a small bathroom. "Nice." I said to myself.

I placed my backpack on the table, and looked at the time on my phone. 6:45am. I was about to play some games on my phone when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in?" I said quietly. The door opened, and there stood Robert Sheehan. "Hey (Y/N)!" He opened his arms to give me a hug. "Uh~ Hi?" I hugged him back. "SooOO, Hows the first day goin?" He asked me. "Well, I just got here." I smiled. "Are you staying with anyone? If not you can stay with me and Justin in our hotel." He pointed to the door where Justin was standing. "Oh, Im staying with Aidan." I said.

"Sorry if-" I started, "OooHh~ You and Aidan hMm?" Robert giggled. "Wha- No!" I started to blush. "Its not- No!- We're just friends!" I stuttered. "Oh yea, just friends who stay in a hotel together, and posts pictures of eachother online?" Justin showedme his phone of the picture of me sleeping. "Hey! I didnt post pictures of him online!" I put my hands up in defense. "I smell a ship." Justin looked to Robert. "Hm.. me too." Robert started giggling. "Alright you too, out, get out." I pushed them away. "Tell us if anything happenssss! Oh hey Aidan!" I heard him say once I closed the door.

"Oh my lord." I said to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhh! chapter 5 is doneee

I hope you like it everyone :)

WORD COUNT: 1101

XOXO,

Brianna

DAILY DOSE OF AIDAN: