I smile at the feeling of her arms around me and wish for this to never end. My feelings for Astrid have grown so much this past month that I don't even know what to do with myself when she's around. If I could just sit next to her and listen to her speak all day or even have long flights like this; then I'd be happy. Very happy.

When Elsa asked me if Astrid could stay with me for awhile, I didn't even hesitate when I gave her my answer. I was a bit embarrassed about how quickly the word 'yes' escaped my lips but the Queen only burst with joy. I was surprised at her reaction but quickly pushed it to the side knowing I'd get to spend more time with Astrid. Her ability to trust me with protecting her sister made me almost jump with pride. Knowing I'd be able to protect the person I cared deeply about filled me with satisfaction. It also gave me joy when I found out Astrid was okay staying with me and Toothless.

I swear I've never felt this honored and happy in my life. Honestly I can't keep myself from grinning ear to ear as I thought back on everything. I plan to take my time with her to get to know everything I haven't learned yet. Granted I already know quite a bit, but I don't know everything. I've found Astrid to be a very interesting person, and knowing her favorite color or activity is just scratching the surface.

As soon as we land at the cliff I spotted on an earlier flight with Toothless, I hop off and hold my hand out for Astrid. She takes it gently and allows me to help her down. She thanks me for being a gentleman before turning her attention toward the setting sun in the distance. I watch her for a moment before grabbing the blanket and basket from Toothless's back. I give him a pat and let him wander around as I lay the blanket down on clear land with no sticks or rocks. When I'm done, I look up at Astrid to see her still staring at the view.

I know I've already said this multiple times already, but she is beautiful. I'm lucky enough that I had the chance to meet her and wake her from her slumber. I think at the end of the day, I'd have to thank my father for getting me the tickets. If it wasn't for him, I don't think I would've met such a wonderful human being.

With a smile on my face, I get up and walk over to Astrid and stand next to her. I take a moment to look at her beautiful face before turning my attention toward the view. We stand there in some silence before I hear her speak up.

"It's beautiful."

I smile and nervously bite my lower lip. "It is... just like you." I turn my attention toward her to see pink spreading into her cheeks.

She tilts her head forward which causes some of her blonde hair to fall over the beautiful view. I watch as she takes her hand and guides the hair back behind her hair. She eventually lifts her gaze to mine, allowing me to take in the view of her gorgeous smile. The view of her smile takes my breath away just like everything else about her.

We stay there quiet for a few moments in complete comfortable silence before I decide to break it. "Should we eat?" I ask.

She smiles and nods before taking my arm, allowing me to guide her the small distance to the blanket. When we get there, I help her take a seat before taking my own and pulling out our dinner for the night. I pull out the dishes as well as the food and set it down to the side before moving the basket toward the edge of the blanket.

"This all looks so good." She says as she eyes it all.

I chuckle a bit. "Well.. I hope so. I know it's not what your used to but I thought it wouldn't be a picnic without the proper picnic food."

She looks up to me with curiosity in her blue eyes. "Proper picnic food? There's certain food for a picnic?"

"Well, where I'm from, when we go out for a picnic, we usually pack sandwiches and fruit. Nothing that needs heating." I explain. "It makes it easier to just enjoy the time instead of focusing on how your going to heat your food."