Vacation idk whay day or part, all ik is they ded meat

The crew, minus Isen and John walked behind Remi, who had her phone out, looking at a map of the amusement park. "Ok, the map says that they should be right around the corner.." Remi said, pointing to her right, where Isen was laying on the floor passed out, and John looked like he wanted to deathpasito.

     "Haha, you came just a little to late, he banged his head on the edge of the fountain and passed out," John said, resting his head on the fountain, and closing his eyes. "Elaine, can you heal him," said Arlo, "Yup," said Elaine, walking over to Isen and beginning to heal him.

     John copied Elaine's ability and began to heal himself as well. "John, you look like a tired middle-aged mother.." Sera said, sitting beside John. "I had to deal with that crackhead, how else would I look like!" John said exhausted.

     They all sat there for a moment, resting. Elaine was halfway through healing Isen, when suddenly, she could realize her healing got a lot slower. "What th-" she muttered, making Remi and Arlo's head turn to her. "Oh fuc-" Elaine said, getting up.

-----------------

     "Wow, first time I ever heard Elaine swear," said Arlo. "Guys, my healing isn't working anymore..!" Elaine squealed. John sighed, "Fine, I'll heal the crackhe-" John started, "John, you idiot! What ghost can lower your ability in the presence of it?" Sera said. "Um.. maybe that one." John calmly announced.

     "WHAT" Remi yelled, looking at the girl. "Well f*ck, John, heal Isen so we don't have to deal with a dead body, Blyke, defend both of them, find a safe spot far from her" Arlo said, keeping his eye on the girl, while also looking at Blyke. "What! Why me!" Blyke angrily asked, "JUST DO IT OR I'M KICKING YOU OFF THE ROASTER." Arlo yelled, and Blyke walked away dragging Isen's limp body, muttering "honestly, I came here for a good time but I'm feeling really attacked right now."

     Arlo sighed, "Elaine, go with them." Unlike Blyke, Elaine rushed towards John and Isen without a peep. "Sera you to," Remi said, and Seraphina walked over to the rest of the group. "Well great, now it's just us fighting ghost girl.. PERFECT" Arlo exclaimed. "Hey, stop complaining!" Remi said, as Arlo gave her a death glare.

    They waited for the ghost girl to make her move. "Hey, is there anything we can call you instead of ghost gi-" Remi asked, before getting interrupted by the girls screaming. "Great name, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Arlo said sarcastically. The girl threw a knife at Remi, only to get intercepted by Arlo's barrier, which cracked.

How could she crack my barrier!
Arlo thought in surprise.

      Arlo held his chest, panting, "eugh.." he said in pain. The last time his barrier cracked was with his fights with 'The Joker'. Remi was currently trying her best to dodge the girl's endless knife attacks, when she could feel nothing but emptiness.

Uh oh..
Remi thought, knowing what was going to come up.

     The girl slashed Remi's leg with her knife, as Remi fell to the ground. Ghost Girl was about to stab her again, a lazer shot through the air and knocked the knife out of her hand. Arlo quickly ran to move Remi out of the way while Blyke and Ghost Girl were fighting long distance.

     "Take her," Arlo told John, Seraphina and Elaine, handing them a wounded Remi and running off. "Well great, we got two people to take no- oh shit, where the f*ck did Isen go." Sera said frantically looking around, "welp, he's gonna get himself killed, he's not fully healed," said John, pointing at Isen walking towards Ghost Girl.

     Ghost Girl began to throw knives at Blyke, as Blyke was trying his best to dodge them. Suddenly, one of the knives grazed Blyke's thigh, as Blyke fell to the ground. Ghost Girl was about to stab Blyke in the neck when a high looking Isen shouted to her. "HEY, CAN WE DATE"

     "What the actual f*ck Isen," Sera mumbled, "hey, it makes sense, any girl Isen would asked out always runs away, let's just hope it works this time." John laughed to himself. Arlo looked at Blyke, who looked at Remi, they all shared the same expression.

What the f*ck is this man doing

     Ghost Girl stood there in shock. "Look, I'm just asking for a friend," Isen said, as Ghost Girl began to fade away. "Don't tell me his shit it actually working," Arlo said, as everyone looked in shock. Finally, Ghost Girl had disappeared, and everyone was in plain shock.

      "So anyway-"

--------------------------

Back to the GC

Sera: ah, it's good to be back in school, away from that cursed amusement park

John: sucks we couldn't stay for longer, if y'all weren't such poosi's

Arlo: you were literally begging us to leave

John: oh please, I don't BEG people

Isen: I have videos-

John: I have fists-

Blyke:
👁👄👁
💪       💪
🦵        🦵

Elaine: uHM

Arlo: what the f*ck is that ugly creature

Blyke: f*ck off

Isen:
👁👄👁
🖕       🖕
🦵        🦵

Arlo: square up

Isen: hey, no disrespecting your lord and savior

Remi: .

Sera: I still can't believe we have to treat you like a God for 4 months

Isen: would you have rather died

Sera: yes

John: yes

Blyke: yes

Remi: yes

Elaine: yes

Arlo: yes

Isen: then be my guest

Isen: speaking of that

Isen has added Ghost Girl

John: don't tell me..

Ghost girl: wtf

Ghost girl: nae, I got people to kill

Arlo: you did a horrible job at that with us, BTW

Ghost girl: fuck off

Ghost girl: you all would've been dead if that Halloween hair fuck didn't try to ask me out

Isen: speaking of that

Isen: you never really answered-

Ghost girl has left the chat

Isen: ;-;

John: lol suCKS