Jumanji part 3 - school time

John - Cecile's ability
Sera - Blyke's ability
Arlo - Remi's ability
Remi - Isen's ability
Isen - John's ability
Blyke - Elaine's ability
Elaine - Sera's ability (or lack of it)
Cecile - Arlo's ability

~~~~~~

"Guys, it's nearly midnight, we should get back to our dorms," Elaine said yawning.

"Fuck, your right," Blyke said looking at his phone.

They all said their goodbyes, more or less of it being glares at each other.

//The next day//

"So how are you going to be king if you only have access to my ability, and I have Arlo's?" Cecile asked John, making sure no body was around.

"I'll just keep a low profile, this will probably turn over soon. Besides, it's not like people want to run into me anyway," John grumbled, "I'm just worried about that rat using my ability for his own advantage."

"If you want to keep this a secret then you'll have to try harder then that," Seraphina said, Arlo by her side.

'Great, just what I needed' John rolled his eyes.

"F-ck off. You're the one who got us in this situation, so you had better get us out," John pointed at Seraphina.

"Or what? It's not like you have the strongest ability anymore" The purple hair girl grinned.

"My current ability is stronger than yours," Cecile said to Seraphina and Arlo.

Suddenly, Isen, Blyke and Elaine walked down the hall.

"Are you guys seriously trying to start a fight your 'your' abilities?" Elaine whisper-yelled.

"Are you b-tches trying to follow us?" John yelled. Isen shuddered.

"Don't be so full of yourself, we're just trying to get away from the crowd for now, and this was the only empty hallway." Blyke said.

"I didn't ask you to speak," John said, forgetting that he didn't have his own ability.

He was trying to use any form of super strength to punch Blyke, but instead just used Cecile's abilty, and nearly laid a punch before a black ability stopped it.

Isen had activated 'his' ability, stopping John from attacking Blyke.

"The last thing we need right now is to start a stupid fight," Isen stammered. Arlo, Blyke and Elaine agreed, while John just grumbled and turned away.

"You're all only agreeing cause you got the weaker abilites," Cecile accused. "And Isen's just unfun like that."

'No, I'm saying that cause I know soon enough we'll be getting our abilities back, and I don't want to get on the wrong side of John.' Isen thought.

"Whatever, let's just work on getting our abilites back," John grumbled, pushing Cecile out of the way.