Jumanji part 2 - Wowza-

Just a wittle note this gonna be unrealistic cause when people get powers they've practically mastered it to how much the original person mastered it.

(For example Isen can use John's ability like how John does without much practice {some practice is needed, you'll see})

Also I used a spin wheel randomizer to see who got who's ability.

John - Cecile's ability
Sera - Blyke's ability
Arlo - Remi's ability
Remi - Isen's ability
Isen - John's ability
Blyke - Elaine's ability
Elaine - Sera's ability (or lack of it)
Cecile - Arlo's ability

~~~~~~

"Huh?" Remi said. "Our.. abilities switched?"

Seraphina's eyes lit up, "wait.." she said. She activated 'her' ability, and a red aura began to form around her.

"You have my ability!" Blyke said, and Seraphina formed a tiny laser on her pointing finger.

Blyke activated 'his' ability and a yellowish teal auro formed. "Elaine gasped, that's my ability!"

Yet, when Elaine attempted to activate an ability, nothing came out.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"You must have my 'ability'" Seraphina said, focusing on making lazer balls on her fingers.

Elaine slouched, and Remi and Isen tried out their new abilities.

"I guess I have Isen's," she announced. She looked around in awe. "Whoa, I can see everybody's hearts and heart beats!"

"Erm" Isen stammered, as he shot black electricity from one hand, and a black lazer from another.

"You got mine," John grumbled.

Cecile guess she had Arlo's ability, and the yellow shield she formed around herself answered her thoughts.

Arlo and Seraphina experimented by play fighting with their new abilities, while Remi threw rocks at people with perfect aim.

Blyke and Elaine stared at everybody. Blyke had a healing ability, and was pissed he couldn't try out battling, while Elaine was just sad she didn't have anything.

John spent most of his time trying to tie the abilities ropes around peoples legs and push them down.

The only people this was unsuccessful of doing this on were Arlo (since Remi's ability is stronger then Cecile's) Cecile (same reason, since Arlo's ability is stronger than Ceciles) and Isen, for obvious reasons.

"J-John, stop!" Blyke yelled, trying to get up from John's constant pulling.

Finally, John stopped when Arlo dueled him to a battle.

"I feel like your going to have to be doing some healing after this," Elaine said to Blyke, happy she wouldn't have to worry about healing.

"Seraphina!" Remi yelled, running over to her.

"Did you know this was gonna happen, I mean, with the whole 'fake' ritual, and ability switching."

Seraphina sighed in defeat. "I thought if I did this maybe I could switch abilities with Arlo or something, and feel powerful.."

"Seraph-"

Suddenly, everyone was given a big shock of electricity. "Ack!" Remi screamed. With her old ability, she was probably able to take this much electricity, but that wasn't the case anymore.

The only ones able to dodge the electricity were Isen and Cecile, using Arlo's barriers.

"Whoa.. I didn't know that could happen" Remi said in awe. She had never tried to shoot a vast amount of electricity like that.

Everyone was so shocked, they hadn't realized they had practically been burnt to a crisp.

"Fuck.. don't tell me I-" Blyke groaned, "oh yes you do," Elaine smirked.

Blyke began to heal everybody, starting with the person he despised the most, John, since he took a lot of damage being the closest to Arlo when shot out the shock.

"You're taking to long." John complained.

"Shut the fuck up, you're lucky I'm even healing you, after all the bullshit you put us all through." Blyke shot back.

"Oh really? cause I-"

Remi stopped them both before they could start an argument. "How long do you think we'll be like this..?"

.
.
.

No one had thought of that, of course.

"Shit! What are we going to do at school when suddenly Cecile is stronger then both you and me, and Isen is the strongest of us all?" Arlo grouched.

"It won't be that bad.." Seraphina tried to reassure everyone.

"Well of course you would say that, you did this on purpose so you could have a fucking ability!" John yelled.

...

"Wha-?"

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Come on, get to know my side better, I was crippled! I just want to feel powerful, I didn't know this would happen, or John and Cecile would get inv-"

"Come on, that doesn't matter. What we'll have to be worrying about is what'll happen at school," Isen said waving his hands.

"Since you did all this" Arlo said, "how long does this last?"

"Uhm.." Seraphina mumbled to herself.

"Usually around 2-3 months"