OneShot #1: Kiyotaka; I'm a horny teen just a everybody else.... pt.1

Ship: Gonna become ishimondo but this chapter is just Taka (ngl, this chapter is me just venting through taka about what happened a few days ago XD) I'm trying to become the next smut master.
Type: Smut
Suggested by: No one other than me.
Warnings: Uh, it's nsfw. Oh! Uh, degradtion.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Taka was the star student. He upheld morals and displince. He kept everyone in line, including himself. Well, hE WAS TRYING TO KEEP HIMSELF IN LINE! His friend, Leon, sent him a link. Of course, Taka clicked on it. Thinking it was gonna be a meme of some sort, as leon and his other friend we're teaching him about such things. NO, NO IT WASN"T A MEME! IT WAS A LINK TO A PORN SITE! Usually, Taka would just scold his rock star friend for such a gross action, but, Taka had been having some..... feelings recently. Well, he always had these feelings, but they we're easier to fight off. Now that he was on the page.... oh boy. He couldn't....but-It wouldn't hurt to look, no? 

It wasn't a regualr porn site. It was a gay one. Why did Leon have to do this to him!? He knew he probably sent it as a joke, but dang, that joke made him a bit hot under the collar. Taka sighed and a scrolled for a bit before finding something that intrgued him. The prefect's face scrunched up in disgust of the title and disgust in himself for feeling..... good by reading it. "Alt boy fucks himself with a di-dildo....." He muttered to himself. "Gosh... I shouldn't..." he said as he plugged in his ear buds and clicked on the video. The guy had blue and green dyed hair styled in liberty spikes and a collar around his neck. Taka gulped and blush furiously as he watched the guy on the screen feel himself up, lube up a dildo, and shove it in himself. The pornstar started bouncing on it, moaning loudly and screaming the word yes over and over.

There was now a prominent hard on in Taka's pants and the prefect just couldn't ignore it. He un zipped his pants and just did what felt right. Moving his hand up and down, letting out moans. His face a flushed pink, his eyes rolled back into his skull. Oh it was bad, he knew it was bad, but it felt s o o o o o g o o d ~ A course of electricity ran through his body, pleasure spiking through his nervous system. Is this what it felt like to be bad? Maybe... Maybe breaking the rules wasn't too bad of a thing. He needed more pleasure though. He wanted more. Gosh, c r a v ed more! Taka unbuttoned his shirt and started playing with his own chest. The sensation made the hairs on his neck stand up, but, in a good way! "Oh, o-oh yeah~ Is this what I've been missing out on?~" He asked himself. His hands moved faster and faster.

"M o r e ~" Taka looked around, he wanted to fucking impale himself just like the man on screen was doing. He looked over and found a purple bubble wand. One of the big ones he got as a party gift. Taka wasn't thinking. All he knew is that it was dick shaped and that he needed it in him. He picked it up, got some hand lotion out from the cabinet and shoved it in his plump ass. (A/N: Jfc, I regret writing that) He shoved it in slowly first, then he speed up. 'You're moaning like a whore Taka, like a cheap whore. But that's what you like, huh? You l i k e being a good cheap whore.' "Y-Yes~" He responded out loud to his own thoughts dirty talking him. Why was he doing something so nasty!? And why was he liking it!? He went faster and faster, his heart hammering in his chest! Then, something unexpected happened. His ass started bleeding. Taka paused, fear in his veins. But, that fear didn't overpower his need to keep fucking going.

The prefect got up, paused the porno on his phone, took his school laptop, and went to the bathroom. He turned on the shower water so when he moaned out load the neighbors wouldn't hear. He stripped, sat on the floor, and turned the camera on. He grinned widely when he saw it was recording. Oh, oh it felt so good being bad. It felt so good being such a w h o r e . Ishimaru gave bedroom eyes to the camera and started thrusting the bubble wand into himself again. He didn't care if he was gonna bleed again, he just needed this.