Academy City Fate Part Two!

Start from the beginning

Kuroko then teleported ack into the room. And she was breathing hard from how tired she is. "Haa..... Haa.......... This can't go on forever." Said a tired Kuroko as she took a seat on the couch.

"Here." Said Alan as he hands her some water.

"Thanks...." Said Kuroko as she drinks the entire water.

"Uiharu... please tell me you have found a way at least to turn off those Anti-Espers weapons or their Exo Suits?" Asked Alan as he sees Uiharu on her computer typing away at it without taking her eyes of the computer screen.

"Unfortunately no." Said Uiharu as she shakes her head no. "I tied to hack into their network to see if I can stop their Exo Suits at least but they got a extremely advance firewall that just keeps adding new layers of security every time I get through just one of the firewalls."

"To think that they would go so far to protect their own systems. I had to use a lot of my pins just to jam their weapons and to jam the joints of those Exo Suits gears. The Anti-Espers were really came prepared." Said Kuroko.

"It is kind of scary the way these Anti-Espers think. Like they are one step ahead of us." Said Saten.

"I just wish we had a plan at least. To stop Anti-Espers attack." Said Alan.

Suddenly, the sound of the door opening caught their attention. They look to see it was Mikoto opening the door and came in with Sonic behind her. They look okay but Mikoto hair......

"Sis...... why is your hair like that?" asked Alan.

After Sonic grabbed Mikoto hand and ran to get both of them back here, Mikoto hair become a messy result with strands of her hair sticking straight up everywhere.

"Please don't ask." Said Mikoto as she begins to try to fix her messy hair.

"Sonic........ what did you do?" asked Alan having a feeling who was responsible for having Mikoto hair all messy like.

"What? All I did is just take her along the ride for getting back here fast." Said Sonic like it was no big deal.

"And that is what I was afraid of." Said Alan as he left out a sigh from his mouth.

After a few minutes, Sonic explained to everyone what he has learned from Esper Killer from his first battle with him. And lets just say it is making everyone nervous.

"So he is going to just wipe out all Espers just because of what happened to him in the past?" asked Uiharu.

"And he has a nation size army?" asked Alan.

"And he is convinced that anyone with power can't control it?" asked Saten.

"Yep. If you ask me, I think he has a few screw losses in the head." Said Sonic as he twirls his finger near his head to prove his point.

"Even if we know what he plans to do, that doesn't give us a way to shut down his organization and save this city." Said Mikoto.

"Hmm......." Said everyone as they are trying to think of way to save this city.

Sonic on the other hand looked at his right hand. He then remembers the words that Esper Killer said about him not controlling his power. He slowly closed his hand in a anger. In just a second, a small blue electricity surrounded his hand before disappearing. Sonic then has an idea.

"Alan........ I might have a idea." Said Sonic.

"Sonic, no.... I know what you are thinking but the answer is no." Said Alan.

"What are you talking about?" asked Mikoto.

"He plans to created a sonic boom and also as a result to make a EMP wave that will knock out every electrical device and other stuff as well." Said Alan.