Something About you (Mashton)

Where Ashton is a little, innocent church boy and Michael just couldn't keep his eyes off him...or his hands.

Sub!Ashton, Dom!Michael, Churchboy!Ashton, Bad Boy!Michael, Virgin!Ashton.

  ---

 "In the name of the cross," said the priest through the microphone, following with the actions.

 "From the father, to the Son, to the Holy Spirit,"

   "Amen." said the church goers in unison. Ashton stood there in his oversized, grey, wool sweater with his hands neatly folded in front of him. He enjoyed coming to church with his family, they were catholic overall, and he promised himself to be staying down that path. He was a nice, kind boy. Always using his manners and always beaming. Better yet,

Ashton was a virgin.

He was planning on saving himself until marriage, because it's a sin to do it before hand...right? That's what Ashton thought as well as not being able to find a significant other to loose it to. He was 19 for crying out loud, he's never been touched...not even by himself. Each girlfriend he's ever had have left him after finding out he was a virgin. Knowing he wouldn't know how to touch them or even have fun.

That's something Michael found interesting. Michael was a rebellious teenager, piercings and hair dye was something he was very much into right now. Black clothes and ripped jeans seemed to be the peak of fashion in his opinion. 

Michael was forced to go to church by his christian family which he didn't care much for. He just stood there, biting on his bottom lip as he watched the pretty boy a few rows ahead of him, Ashton made this place bearable. Watching him sing along with the choir songs and the way his face lit up when there was a couple getting married that day, he was adorable.

Michael has been watching this sweet boy for a few months now, and he knew Ashton heard of him too. The boy that never touched himself compared to the slut Michael was, perfect pairing in his opinion. 

Mass continued as the younger boy watched the sweet and innocent one and damn he had to admit, Ashton had a gorgeous ass. Michael only imagined all of the things he would do to hear that boy moaning his name, he knew Ashton would have the tightest ass and sweetest moans. 

Fuck.

Michael gave himself a boner in mass. That boy does so many things to him and this happens to be one of them. He needed to get his hands on this boy, whether it be tonight or tomorrow or in a few weeks, he needed him, he needed to get his satisfaction, so that's exactly what he would do. He would get his attention, he would give him his number after mass. He would get that boy.

Michael looked down as he saw a left over pamphlet from a few years ago, they always laid around. He grabbed it and took his pen from his back pocket out as well, ripping a piece from the pamphlet as he wrote his number on it quickly, slipping it into his pocket for later. 

And so mass went on, one of the boys enjoying their time, and one of them dealing with a painful boner.

---

    Mass was coming to an end, Michael was covering his lower region as best as he could. His erection growing painful as he only continues watching that boy. The church bell rang shortly after, indicating mass was over. People all started scrambling around, some going to go see their friends that were sitting on the other side and some leaving to go home. Michaels priority was to watch Ashton.

Ashton was exiting his bench and Michael panicked a bit, pushing past his family to go give Ashton his number, but Ashton stopped as his family began talking to the Cliffords own. Michael was a bit stunned to say the least but maybe this would work out in his favour as he watched Mrs. Irwin talk to his mother.