Little Puppy (OT4)

Where the pre-existing mafia Clashton poly bring home a little, innocent Michael.

Sub!Michael, Dom!Luke, Dom!Ash, Dom!Cal, Daddy!clashton, Puppy!Michael.

CW// in this chapter, there will be mention of death/ ways to murder and guns.

---

"Luke you fucking dumbass!" Ashton yelled, clearly upset with his lanky boyfriend. Calum stood there, arms crossed with a scowl on his face. The two of them couldn't believe Luke's careless actions, bringing a boy who seems almost underaged to fuck. Just to fuck. A boy to get all of their anger and frustrations out on.. well, as Luke stated it.

"Listen, being in this field of work is fucking stressful and angering, we've barely gotten off in what?.. 3 months? Knowing how all of us have this pent of anger and shit, I wouldn't assume neither of us would wanna bottom, so that's why I brought him." Luke said seriously, pointing to the boy in the room.

Michael sat on the bed, pink hair fading white, hands in his lap politely as he swung his legs slightly. He looked like an absolute angel, that's something all three of them could admit.

"Right... but you knew bringing him into this household means he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon, right?" Calum asked, clenching his jaw in anger. Luke laughed and nodded, "Of course! I'm not stupid, I picked him up at a bar." he said, stating it like the most obvious thing in the world. Ashton scoffed before looking at the poor innocent boy again, his heart wrenched at the thought of killing him. Weirdly enough, he had no idea why.

"Well, did you tell him he was gonna die? There's no way that boy has a death wish Lucas" Ashton said in a serious tone.

Because no, that boy definitely didn't have a death wish.

Luke grimaced at the use of his full name. He rolled his eyes and looked down at the two of his boyfriends. "No, I didn't tell him. Not like it matters anyways, we kill people all the time. With him we could simply shoot him or slit his throat, no big deal".

Calum and Ashton just sighed and looked away. How did they get stuck with this idiot boyfriend of theirs, they probably won't ever know. Do they regret it? sometimes.

"Come on guys, let's just have some fun tonight and we can deal with the kid later, my dick is fucking hard just looking at his lips", Luke mumbled with a slight smirk. The two looked down at Lukes obvious bulge and even they couldn't help but smirk. "Fine, but I just wanna talk to him first, I don't want none of that STD bullshit", Calum mumbled before pushing past him and walking into the room, followed by Luke and Ashton.

When Michael looked up at Calum with those large, green and beautiful eyes, his breath hitched. "Fucking hell...", is all he managed to mutter before standing in front of the small boy with the other two. "Well, aren't you pretty. What's your name puppy?", Ashton spoke up, crossing his arms.

"Michael Clifford, sir." Michael responded obediently, he was definitely shaking slightly in his place. He was intimidated by all the tall and muscular, dominant men.

Luke smirked, mumbling a quiet 'good puppy' under his breath.

Ashton nodded. "How old are you Michael?", Calum asked. Ashton was 25, Calum and Luke were both 23. Michael's gaze switched from Ashton over to Calum, "J-Just turned 19 sir."

Calums eyes filled with lust as Ashtons mouth went slightly agape. Only 19. They're gonna have it good tonight was all Calum and Luke could think about, but Ashton couldn't believe they'd kill such a gorgeous 19 year old by the end of the night. But he couldn't lie, a type of excitement coursed through his veins.