Everyone awes at the story and we continue some more conversations.Soon Monica,Chandler,Rachel,Cassius,Phoebe and Ross all leave and Me and Joey are left saying our goodbyes to his parents and my adoptive ones.

Judy:We will see you at the wedding."Hugs Tabitha".

Tabitha:Me and Joey will be glad to see you there.

After that Jack comes over and hugs me.

Jack:Mason would have been proud in your choice of men.

Tabitha:"Smiles". Thank you.

Jack:Mason and Robin both would have gone on about how lucky you are.

Tabitha:"Smiles".I just wish they could of been here.

Judy:Oh we do too darling.

Jack and Judy both hug me again.

Jack:You are so much like your parents...They live on in your heart.

I nod and I say my goodbye's to them. After a few seconds they leave and Me and Joey say our goodbyes to his parents. After they leave I turn to Joey and I put my arms around his waist.

Tabitha:"Teases".So I am a charmer.Eh?."Smiles".

Joey:Yeah you really are."Smiles".

I smile and I decide to sing for him.

Tabitha:"Sings".I love you because you understand dear.Every single thing I try to do.You're always there to lend a helping hand dear.I love you most of all because you're you.No matter what the world may say about me,I know your love will always see me through.I love you for the way you never doubt me.But most of all I love you cause you're you.I love you because, because my heart is ligther honey everytime,everytime I'm walking by your side and I love you yes I love you because the future is a little bit brighter and the door,the door of my happiness you open wide.No matter what may be the style or season I know your heart will always be true.I love you for a hundred thousand reasons.But most of all I love you cause you're you.

Joey smiles and kisses me after I finish singing the Elvis Presley song.

Joey:I love you too Tabby."Smiles".I am so glad in a few days you will be my wife.

Tabitha:I am so glad you will finally be my husband."Smiles".

Joey kisses me and he picks me off the ground and carries me to our bedroom.

-June 20th 1997-

Tommorow I will be walking down the isle.But tonight I will be celebrating my bachelorette party to celebrate my last day as an unmarried woman...I go over to Rachel and Monica's apartment and see Phoebe and them there.

Monica:Hey there is the future Mrs.Tribbiani.

Tabitha:"Smiles".Hello.

Rachel:How us the groom?.

Tabitha:He's with the boys so I assume he's fine.

Phoebe:Can you believe it?,Tabitha Gellers gonna be Tabitha Tribbiani.

We all chuckle at Phoebe.

Tabitha:I know!...And we are going to Kokomo Island!.My boss is paying for it as a wedding present.Joey is so excited about it that he sang the song when I told him about it last month.

Monica:Oh how about we all sing it!.

We all nod in agreement and we begin to sing it.

Tabitha:"Sings".Aruba,Jamaica oh I want to take ya
Bermuda,Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo,Montego baby why don't we go Jamaica.

Phoebe:"Sings".Off the Florida Keys there's a place called Kokomo.That's where you want to go to get away from it all.

Rachel:"Sings".Bodies in the sand tropical drink melting in your hand.We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo.

Monica:"Sings".Aruba,Jamaica oh I want to take you to Bermuda,Bahama come on pretty mama.Key Largo,Montego baby why don't we go oh I want to take you down to
Kokomo we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow.That's where we want to go way down in Kokomo.

Tabitha:"Sings".Martinique that Montserrat mystique.We'll put out to sea and we'll perfect our chemistry.And by and by we'll defy a little bit of gravity.Afternoon delight cocktails and moonlit nights.That dreamy look in your eye give me a tropical contact high.Way down in Kokomo.

Tabitha,Monica,Rachel,Phoebe:"Sings".Aruba,Jamaica oh I want to take you to
Bermuda,Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo,Montego baby why don't we go
oh I want to take you down to Kokomo we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow.That's where we want to go way down in Kokomo

Phoebe:"Sings".Port au Prince I want to catch a glimpse

Tabitha:"Sings".Everybody knows a little place like Kokomo.Now if you want to go and get away from it all.Go down to Kokomo.

Rachel:"Sings".Aruba,Jamaica oh I want to take you to Bermuda,Bahama come on pretty mama.Key Largo,Montego baby why don't we go oh I want to take you down to
Kokomonwe'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow.That's where we want to go way down in Kokomo.

Monica:"Sings".Aruba,Jamaica oh I want to take you to Bermuda,Bahama come on pretty mama Key Largo,Montego baby why don't we go.

We all laugh after finishing the song.