[REQUEST] Jealous! Hawks X Reader

Requested by the lovely Samarakallal. Y'all should go check out her stuff UwU

You didn't know why you were even here. 

Your friend, Midnight, made you come to this stupid gala to, insert bunny ears, find some fish in the sea.

Letting out a sigh, you took a seat at the bar and placed your head on your hand. 

Watching through half lidded eyes, you asked for a drink. While the bartender made it, a man approached you.

His black hair was slicked back, and he wore a clean suit. Taking a seat beside you, he turned to you and smiled.

"What's a girl like you doing here alone?" He smiled.

You blushed at the attention, "Just waiting for my friend, or my drink. Whichever comes first." The man nodded, a smile still tugging on his lips.

"I'm Noah; what's your name?"

"Y/n." You simply replied. 

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

"That would be nice." You replied- Please don't let him get that Hamilton reference, or this is gonna get awkward fast.

He paid for your drink when the bartender set it in front of you, and carried a lovely conversation. When one of his friends appeared he let out a reluctant groan. 

"Well, Y/n. I have to go, it was lovely meeting you-" He took your hand and kissed your knuckles, making you pink neck down- "May I have your number?" 

You nodded, pulling out a pen- "I don't have a piece of-" He opened his hand, allowing you to write your number on the palm of his hand.

You smiled writing it down on his palm.

You waved bye, watching as he took off with his friend.

Getting up, you made your way to a nearby hallway. "Whew! that was-"

You were abruptly cut off and shoved onto the wall. Panic rising up in you as there was no one nearby to help.

"What are you-! Hawks?!" You flushed, as his face was inches from yours.

"Who was that?" He growled, his voice low in his throat. His eyes blazed with some hidden emotion.

"His name was Noah, he wasn't anyone bad. Now put me down." You demanded. He only squinted his eyes at you.

"You gave him your number?" He asked, his tone harsh.

"Y-Yeah?" You squeaked, unsure of how this was going to go.

Hawks let out a growl, before roughly pressing his lips against yours.

Your legs wrapped around his waist, hands shooting up to his hair. One of his hands snaked under your bottom to give you more support, the other coming to rest on your neck.

When he finally pulled away, you were out of breath and very red. 

"You're mine." He growled in your ear, nipping slightly.

"Ahhh- I see you found some fish in the sea, Hmm? Y/n?" both you and Hawks turned towards Midnight, who was smirking.

"What are you doing here? Go away." Hawks blatantly stated. Midnight chuckled once more, before turning her back to you and hawks. She twirled her whip around her finger, saying.

"Don't go to rough on her tonight, Hawksie." She hummed, before leaving you to his devices once again.