[REQUEST] Spicy Kirishima X Reader LEMON

He's kind of a soft dom!

The request was Spicy Kirishima, lmao. Requested by Ikochan2

Y/n let out a sigh, running a hand through her h/c hair.

She rolled onto her back, e/c eyes dull.

"When will Kirishima get baaaaack." She whined, "I'm dying of boredom, and my phone died too."

She huffed, holding her phone out above her.

"How could you?" She whispered to it, running her thumb over the screen.

Bzzt!

That wasn't her phone!

She rolled back onto her stomach, eyes scanning over Kirishima's room.

Bzzt!!

Her head whipped toward the direction of the sound, and there laid kirishima's phone on the desk.

It had a black case, and was one of the newer models. A Crimson Riot sticker was stuck to the back.

Y/n smiled, picking it up from the desk and sitting down into the chair.

Bzzt!

She turned the phone on, and of course, it was password protected.

"huh, If I was Kirishima, what would my password be?" She pondered for a minute, before typing in REDRIOT.

The phone buzzed, opening into the homescreen. The background was a picture of her and Kirishima.

She scrolled through the apps.

"There's nothing fun on here! It's just spotify, news, texting, and-"

She paused for a second, then clicked on the app.

"Wattpad, huh?"

She did not expect to see what she saw when she clicked his reading list.

It was atleast 100 stories about dom and sub sex. She flushed.

"Ya know, it's not very nice to go through someones phone, babe." He said, closing the door.

"K-Kirishima! I was just-" He plucked the phone from her hands, then erupted into a red.

"Oh."

Kirishima looked away from his phone, avoiding eye contact with Y/n.