[REQUEST] Goddess! Reader X Class 1-A

requested by @xlonelysimpx

No one had ever expected something this huge to happen in such a short time. Everywhere Midoryia looked there was bloodshed, and the army of villains only seemed to push into them further back toward the city behind them.

Midoryia knew that he, his classmates, and the pro heroes were the only thing stopping them from harming countless citizens, countless people who were depending on them to stop the bad guys.

Izuku felt tears prick his eyes as Ochaco went flying past him, "Uraraka!" He screamed. Instantly he was pushed to the ground, on top of him was a bright eyed Toga who was practically dancing.

"Izuku-kun," she hummed, leaning in dangerously close to him. He grit his teeth, before hurling a punch toward her. Leaping away, she grinned brightly at him.

Bakugou and Todoroki were pushed back to back with Midoryia, locked in a battle with Dabi.

There was nothing they could do, the villains were far more prepared then they could have ever been.

Kirishima, Mineta, and Denki had long since been tossed to the side, Jiro and Tsuyu desperately trying to defend themselves, Tenya was locked in combat with at least four other villains, wherever he looked his friends were getting beat.

His heart shattered when he realized, 'there really isn't anything we can do'.

With that, he accepted his fate, thick tears streaming down his face, staining his cheeks.

Someone's quirk was hurtling towards him, and he raised his hands in one last fleeting attempt to cling to hope, when it was sent hurling into the other direction.

His eyes widened at the shimmering white light, the same light that blinded him and everyone in the area.

Her white hair seemed to float around her shoulders, clear white eyes skimming over the area. Izuku found himself gasping with a childish delight.

"N-No way!" He yelled, pointing a finger at her, "That's the goddess, (goddess name)! She- She was just supposed to be a legend!"

Bakugo glared at him, "What the hell? You still read little kids books?"

Endeavor stepped behind them, "She's the very first person to be recorded having a quirk, you should know her from history."

Placing her hands together, she let out a jumble of words and the villains were bound by roots which began to flourish from the ground.

Izuku timidly walked behind her, looking up into her face which was drawn together in concentration.

She towered over everyone with her quirk, standing tall at 7'9. Her white eyes watched as the villains were bound, struggling to break free.

Turning to the rest of them, she smiled, "Thank you, all of you, for protecting the city. Had it not been for they would have made it into the city long before I could arrive," she said, shrinking down as her quirk began to disappear.

She now stood at 5'11, her white hair turning (h/c). She turned to Izuku, placing her hand on his head. His wounds began to glow, before slowly closing up.

Midoryia looked around, noticing everyone too had been enveloped in the glow, their wounds now healed also.

"T-Thank you so much!" He said. She smiled at everyone once more as they began to crowd her (except for the pros, who were dealing with the villains.).

She was beautiful, and she radiated warmth. Everyone wanted to be near her despite their lack of knowing her.

Aizawa came closer to her, and asked, "Where were you? How come you didn't help earlier?"

She looked away, "I'm so sorry, the last time I used my quirk, it sent me into a coma. I've been asleep for years now. I woke up last year, and found I was too weak to use my quirk," she explained, "But now, I am more than ready to help you all! I was so happy when I learned people had taken up the title of Hero, it makes me glad to see you all readily helping those who can't defend themselves."

And she did help, she went on to become a teacher at U.A. Despite no one knowing her name (Everyone thought it would be best to not reveal her identity.).

Walking into class 1-A, she greeted everyone with a wave, "Good morning, students."

"Hello, (Goddess name)!" They all hummed happily.

"You all did your homework, yes?"

"Even Denki managed to do his homework!" Tenya shouted eagerly.

"That's wonderful," she told them, shuffling through her papers, "But today, me and Aizawa had something....special planned."