[REQUEST] Endeavor X Reader X All Might SMUT + FLUFF

Requested by @LovelyxParis and brokenangel2024

Hot kisses trailed along your neck as the two superheroes held on to you. You didn't know how, but you had ended up pressed up against not only All Might, but Endeavor as well.

Endeavor let out a groan into your ear, his bulge pressed firm against your ass as All might grinded on your clothed crotch.

"These clothes are in the way, Y/n," All might said as he hooked his hands onto the waistband of your jeans.

Endeavor's hands trailed up from your hips to your breasts, squeezing. The heat from his hands made your own essence pool into your panties.

"Ah- G-Go slowly, nggh, Endeavor." You moaned out, tears pricking the corners of your eyes. Why could they just get on with it??

Both men chuckled, pulling off your clothes with ease.

All Might's mouth latched onto your neck, leaving dark red marks where ever his lips touched. Endeavor turned your head, pressing a hard kiss to your lips. He groaned into it as one of his hands left your breast to squeeze your ass.

"Look at you, so wet for us." All might said, pushing his thumb against your clit. You let out a gasp, a tear so close to falling.

"P-Please!" You barely managed to choke out, the teasing was getting old.

"Eager?" Endeavor said, giving a hard slap to your ass. You let out a yelp at the contact, your rear red.

"What a slut ." All Might whispered in your ear, nipping at your lobe as he slid two long fingers into your pussy, a moan softly falling from your lips.

Quickly picking up the pace, he inserted another two. Endeavor gave another smack to the ass, his hand wrapping around your waist to keep you up.

The coil in your stomach began to tighten, then, with a flash of white, it snapped. You let out a groan, cumming on All Might's hand.

Endeavor pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it into an unseen corner of the room. All Might followed, your eyes raking over his abs.

"Like what you see?" He asked, pressing a kiss to your bruised lips. Endeavor pulled his cock out from his unzipped jeans, pumping up and down as his eyes watched your figure.

All might pulled his own cock out, precum leaking from the tip. Clamping his hand down on your shoulder, he pushed you to your knees.

"Suck."

His voice was low, a warning for what would come if you didn't obey. Nodding, you slipped your lips around it, the size causing you to gag.