Tabitha:Well when you meet the right person...Things change.Just like JoJo did.

Rachel:When can we see the dress?.

Tabitha:Fine I'll show you.

   I go into Monica's bedroom and grab the dress that's in a box under her bed.I bring the box out and put it on the table and Rachel picks the door so no one can see it as Phoebe comes out of the bathroom.

Phoebe:Lets see!.

   I smile and hold the dress up out of its box while grinning.

Phoebe,Rachel,Monica:Woah!.

Tabitha:I know!.I was looking into shops one day and I came across it knowing it was the right dress for me!...16 days left girls!."Smiles".

Monica:Wait do you have something old,Something new,Something borrowed and Something blue?.

Phoebe:Yeah you need it.Its for good luck.

Tabitha:My bouquet has blue flowers...

Rachel:What about something old?.

Tabitha:One of my moms necklaces.

Monica:Something new?.

Tabitha:I'm still working that out along with borrowed.

Phoebe:We'll figure it out together!.

Tabitha:"Smiles".

-June 18th 1997-

   I run into Monica and Rachel's apartment to see Them and Phoebe in the couch.

Tabitha:I found something new.

   I show them what I found at the store which os a headpiece and they smile.

Rachel:Now i got something borrowed for you.

   Rachel goes into her bedroom and comes back out and opens her hands to show me a pair of beautiful earrings..

Tabitha:Thanks Rach.

Rachel:No problem."Smiles".

Tabitha:Oh my god in 4 days I'm gonna be wearing them!.

   The girls all chuckle at my excitement and then hug me.

Tabitha:Oh that reminds me. Monica will you be my brideamaid?.

Monica:I have pretty much been your bridesmaid since day 1 let someone else have a chance for a change.

Tabitha:"Sighs".Fine...Okay...Pheobe buffay will you do the honor of being my brides maid?.

Phoebe:Yes!.

I smile and hug her.

Tabitha:Oh I have to go see someone before I forget!.

   I leave after putting my things away with my wedding dress and I go over to Ross's and knock on the door.

Tabitha:Hey Ross.Can I come in?.

Ross:Yeah.

I step into his apartment and I look at him.

Tabitha:You and i have been very close all these years and I just want to know if you will do the honor of walking me down the isle?.

Ross:"Grins".Really?.

Tabitha:"Smiles".Yes really!.

Ross:Yes I'll be honored to!.

   Ross hugs me and i smile of joy I have been so excited for the wedding.