Turned

Song is World So Cold By 12 Stones.

Sky's P.O.V

I hug my knees. I start crying. What's wrong? Shut up! You don't care! Your right I don't. I knew it. I feel a pair of arms go around me. Who's that? I look up. It's Lisa. Ok that makes me feel better. She puts my head on her chest. I put my arms around her waist. I feel her arms around me. She puts her hand on the back of my neck. I cry on her. She hugs me tight. 

Lisa's P.O.V

I sit next to Sky. He's crying. I can't stand that. I lean on the tree. I put my arms around him. I pull him closer to me. I put his head on my chest. He puts his arms around my waist. I put my hand on the back of his neck. I hold him tight. I say nothing. I won't be able to understand what this is like for him, but I know that I can be there for him. But this must haunt him sometimes. He has to kill his Dad. I wouldn't be able to do that either. I didn't know that Sky had such a hard life before he meant Austin. I can't believe that he has been dying like this and we would have to kill him. But Jason said that we don't have to if I'm with him. I am important to him. I'm glad I am. He's important to me. I don't want him to be hurt. I don't want to have to kill him because he can't control himself. I close my eyes tight. I feel tears coming down my face. Without Sky, we won't be able to do anything. None of us can kill him. No one has the heart expect for Herobrine. I think Sky is done, but I just started. He looks at me. I burst into tears too. I can't stop thinking about us having to kill Sky. Sky puts his arms around me. I cry on his chest. 

Sky's P.O.V

Lisa cries on my chest. Why is she crying? I put my arms around her. I'm done crying. But I can wait for her to be done too. Really? You are? Don't. Why not? Because you'll hurt her. Don't you mean you will. I would die before I would hurt Lisa. So you care about her? Yeah. Interesting. Get out of my head Skybrine. Why? I'm you Sky. I'm the true side of you. You can't hide from me. I grit my teeth. This is a bad time for sure. I look at my hand. I gasp. A black pattern is forming. My eyes widen. It turns red and spreads. I'm too close to people. I need to get very far away. But Lisa is on me. How do I leave? I look at her. She hasn't notice it yet. Her eyes are close. She's awake. Don't you love this? NO! It's painful. 

"L-Lisa. Run." Lisa stops and looks at me. Her eyes widen. I stand up. She looks at me. 

"Your eyes are different colors. Black pattern is on your neck and growing. What is it?" Lisa asks. I take a few steps before I stop. No. Your not winning! I hear people coming. It's Jason and them. They stop and look at me. I go on my knees. It's growing. 

"What's happening?" Andrew asks. Jason knows. Seto is up. He grabs Lisa away from me. I put my hands on the ground. I yell in pain. I'm in control of you Sky. Your weak. NO! I'm pushed to the back of my mind. 

Seto's P.O.V

Sky lost. I look at Jason. I'm not gonna kill Sky. I can't do that to him. But I can distract him for the village to hide. 

"You guys leave. I will keep Sky busy. Jason tell Robert and Martin to hide the people somewhere." Jason looks at me. 

"Seto you do know that Sky won't hesitate to kill you?" Jason asks. 

"Go I'll be fine." They leave running. I look at Sky. I run in front of him. 

"Sky." Sky looks at me. His eyes are white. I take a few steps back. Sky stands up. 

"Sky this isn't you. Don't let him control you." Sky smirks. I look away from him. I close my eyes. I have to. I look at him. My eyes glow purple. 

"A fight you want. A fight you'll get." Sky said. He disappears. Where he go? Something hits my back. I fall forwards. I catch myself before I hit the ground. I turn around and throw a spell at him. He disappears. It starts raining. Of course it does. I stop moving.  I close my eyes and listen. He's coming from the left. I grab his arm and flip him. He hits the ground. He grabs my ankle. He pushes up and grabs my other one and pulls. I hit the ground. Sky flips up. Vines beginning grabbing me. No. I try to stand up. It grabs my waist. It squeezes it. I grit my teeth. I'm still hurt from Herobrine and he's pushing it. I break the vines. I grab a whip and the end ties around Sky. 

"Sorry buddy." I pull the whip towards me. He comes towards me. I put my hand on his chest. Sky screams. He's suddenly not where he was. Wait he can't teleport when I have him. I look up. Herobrine. He hits me. I hit a tree. I sink to the ground. I'm in trouble. Skybrine and Herobrine vs me. I'm doomed to fail. Wait Lisa. But she's gone. I stand up. Herobrine throws swords at me. I duck and kick his feet. He falls. Sky grabs me and throws me far away. I scream as I hit the ground. I open my eyes. A circle forms around me. My eyes widen. NO! Herobrine and Sky are at opposite sides of me. No. No. No. No. It can't end like this! I stand up. 

"Sky don't! Your not like this!" I try to leave. I hit a wall. I scream and hit the ground. I go on my hands and knees. I look at Sky. I stand up. I look at him. 

"Lisa.It would kill her Sky!" Sky's eyes flash brown. The circle disappears. 

"NO why you little!" Herobrine yells. I look at him. My eyes widen. He has a bow and arrow pointed at me. He releases it. I hear someone run towards me and a scream fills the air. 

That cliffhanger! I planning on ending this book very soon. But if you guys would like a sequel or something like that. Tell me IN THE COMMENTS! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

BBYYEEE!!! :)

-Emma-