Devil's Den Spell

Andrew's P.O.V

We found Echo and she's sitting on the table.

"So you told Seto Greg destroyed the book?"

"Yes." Echo said.

"How did he take it?"

"He was very mad at Greg. But he said that he can fix it thank god." Echo said. I stand in front of her.

"Why does it seem like you guys get hurt a lot?"

"That's because we do." Echo said.  I put my hands on her sides. She puts her arms around my neck. I smile. I kiss her and she kisses me back. I pull her closer to me. I feel her hands on my neck. I hear the door open. Why ruin this? I'm enjoying this. 

"Get a room you two." someone said. I look at them. Kody, Caleb, and Hunter are looking at us. 

"This is a room." 

"That's not what they mean." Echo said. 

"I know." 

"What you guys need?" Echo asks. 

"Sky needs you Echo." Hunter said. Echo leaves. I look at them with angry. They come next to me. 

"What we do?" Hunter asks. 

"When you guys get a girl, you'll understand how mad I am at you three right now." 

"I wasn't shock you two were making out." Caleb said. We weren't making out. 

"We weren't making out. Now what do you guys need?" 

Echo's P.O.V

"This could work." 

"That's because it will. Herobrine will finally be six feet in the ground and we are going to put him there." Ty said. We look at Sky. He smiles. 

"Let's put him there." Sky said. We all smile. 

~~~~~~~

We all in our places. Kill Herobrine and it will kill the mutants in the base. I hear Herobrine. I'm with Sky and Seto. 

"He's here." Sky said. 

"How did you survive Sky?" Herobrine asks. 

"Cause he's better then you." They look at me. Sky and Seto smile. They are laughing. I can tell. Herobrine appears. I look at Sky. Our eyes start glowing. We get where we are suppose to be. 

"What are you doing?" Herobrine asks. I hold him where he is. His white eyes look into my soul. Pain shoots up everywhere. I grit my teeth. Seto and Sky do the Devil's Den spell. It's suppose to kill Herobrine. That's the spell that was destroyed. Herobrine hits me with something. I stand my ground. Herobrine hits me with something again. I scream and go flying back. I hit a tree. I sink to the ground. I can't move. I look at Herobrine. It's too late for him. I smile. I lay my head on the ground. I close my eyes. I hear Herobrine scream. If this was really what it took to kill Herobrine, then wow. 

"Echo you okay?" Someone asks. I feel a hand on my back. I open my eyes. SKy is looking at me. I sit up. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Wait he's dead right?" They both smile. 

"Yep Herobrine is finally dead." Sky said. I throw my hands in the air. 

"YES!" Sky and Seto laugh. 

"What I hated Herobrine?" 

"I don't think anyone liked him very much." Sky said. 

'That was easy." 

"Not really. You weren't the one doing the spell. But the base should turn back to normal now that Herobrine is dead." Seto said.

~~~~~

"Wait he's gone gone?" Andrew asks. We are at the base, cleaning up. I look at Andrew. 

"Andrew I said he's dead like 15 times. One more time and I might smack you." 

"sorry just want to clarify." Andrew said. I hand debris to Jerome. 

"How about a hand instead of complaining to me?" 

"I have to go actually back to teh North Village." Andrew said. O yeah. He lives there. I put a piece of long, hulking wood on my shoulder. I pick up a sword. It's still good. I hand it to Jerome. 

"Thanks for all your help then." I kind of don't want him to go. But he has a family to go too. So I won't take him from them. Andrew pulls me against him. He kisses me. I kiss him back. 

"Excuse me Andrew." Someone said. We look at a family. 

"Dad." Andrew said. 

"So this is your family." I let go of Andrew. 

"Yeah this is John my dad. Mary my mom. Hannah and Tony are my little sister and brother." Andrew said. 

"Nice to meet you." 

"You too. Andrew I approve of your girlfriend instantly." John said. Girlfriend? Really?

"I'm not his girlfriend." 

"Really? Are you about that?" Mary asks. 

"Echo could use some help." Mitch said. I look at Mitch. 

"One minute Mitch." I look at Mary and John. 

"Are you sure you two arn't a couple?" Mary asks. 

"We never talked about that." 

"That's because your too busy most of the time." Andrew said. 

"And she has a great reason for that." John said. I look at Andrew. 

"Yeah Andrew I do." 

"Are you?" John asks. 

"Cause if you are that would be great." Mary asks. They leave. I look at Andrew. 

"I like your parents." 

"They like you." Andrew said. 

"Who doesn't?" 

'Good point." Andrew said. He puts his arm around my center and pulls me against him. 

"So would you say we are a couple or not?" Andrew asks. 

"I would say yes." 

"Me too." Andrew said. He kisses me and I kiss him back. 

That's it!!! Final Chapter. Unless you guys want more. Then a sequel or something like that. TELL ME IN THE COMMENT IF YOU  GUYS WANT MORE!!!!! YAY OR NAY!!! Thanks for all the support and love!!!

BBYYEEE!!! :)

-Emma-