Leverage

Song is One Day to Late by Skillet. Thanks for over 600 reads!! Thanks for all the support!! Enjoy!!

-Emma-
Sky's P.O.V

The North Village people are here. Some are outside sitting on the ground. We gave them warm stuff to warm since it's in the middle of winter. I walk in the Training Area. Jason and Echo are training their recruits. They look at me. I stop next to Echo.

"Hey why are all those people out there?" Danny asks. I look at him. I didn't tell the recruits what is going on. I just told them to take care of them, like give them food and something warm to wear.

"The North Village is having some weird problems and Robert wants us to check it out. He said that Echo and Mitch should go." Echo looks at me.

"Does Mitch know yet?" Echo asks. I haven't got to him yet. She was the closest to me.

"No I still need to talk to him. Is that okay with you Jason?" Jason looks at me. He looks shock like he was not expecting for me to ask that.

"That's fine. Maybe since Mitch is going Jerome and I could combine recruits till they get back." Jason said. That's a good idea. I pull Echo aside. She looks at me. Jason continues with whatever they are doing.

"Echo with what is happening there I would assume that Herobrine is the cause of this."

"I was thinking of that too. But why would he take people for no reason?" Echo asks. At least we are on the same page here.

"I will have to look into it. I'll get Mitch." Echo nods. She leaves. Jason looks at me.

"Tell me that it's not bad." Jason said. He is worried. I am too.

"Don't worry Jason. I'm sure that they will be fine." I leave. I walk towards Mitch and Jerome. Robert grabs my arm and pulls me away from where I'm going. I look at him. He better not be continuing lecturing me. If he is I'm leaving to talk to Mitch.

"If your going to continue this lecture I'm leaving to talk to Mitch." Robert lets go of me.

"Sky I just care about you okay. Can you at least try to take care of yourself?" Robert asks. I can take care of myself. I'm fine. Lisa and Echo helped me out. I listen to Robert but I have to go.

"Sorry I'm just a mess. I guess sometimes being a leader messes with my head and puts a lot of stress on me. But I have to go." Robert smiles.

"You are a mess. Everyone needs help Sky. Even you need help sometimes. But go we'll continue this later. Go. And thanks." Robert said. For what? Why is he thanking me?

"For what?"

"Letting us stay here. Means a lot to us." Robert said. O that. I look around and then back at him. They seem glad to be here and not at the village.

"Your welcome. Don't worry you'll be back home soon." I leave Robert and open the door. I see Mitch and Jerome. They look at me.

"Mitch Echo needs you outside. The North Village is having weird things happening. Go." Mitch leaves. Jerome walks towards me. He is mad. I put my hand out and stop him.

"Jerome they'll be fine. You and Jason will be pairing up to train both of your recruits together." Jerome stops. He still has rage in his eyes. He crosses his arms. He is glaring at me.

"Fine, but they better come back okay." Jerome said. I can feel the threat tone in his voice rising. Last time Mitch went out he came back, not okay. But this time Echo is with him. He will be fine. He walks past me with his recruits. I stand there looking at the ground. I don't know what to expect at the village. I just hope they will be fine. Hopefully I'm wrong and Herobrine is not involved in this. If he is at the village....they won't stand a chance. I know that Echo went against Herobrine by herself, but he vanish before they finished. I look across the room. There are targets with arrows in them. I walk towards them. I look at them. They are making really good progress. I hear the door open. I cross my arms. I don't move or turn to see who it is. I feel a hand on my shoulder. It turns me around. Quentin, Ian, Seto, and Ty are looking at me. They look confuse. Ty has his hand on my shoulder.