You need to tell them!

Sky's P.O.V 

I have been having this bad feeling for a while like something bad is going to happen, when something bad already happen. Seto wanted to talk to me alone. I wonder what he wants? He said to meet him in the library in 5 mins. When I open the door, I see him sitting in a chair reading something. I close the door. 

"Hey Seto, you wanted to talk to me." I pull a chair out and sit down. He put the book down.

"Hi and yes, I do." Seto said. 

"What about?" Whenever Seto wants to talk to you alone. It is usually something serious.

"Have you been having this bad feeling lately?" He asked. I don't like the worry look on his face,

"Yes, but I don't know why." That's a lie. I know why. Everyone misses her. We have search for her. But we could never find anything. I feel like its my fault she is gone. 

                                                                            ~Flashback~

        Everyone is knock-out expect for me and Echo. Herobrine walks over to me. He has a sword in his hand. I can't move. It hurts too much. He points his sword at my chest. Then out of no where Echo jumps on his back. Pulling him back. I know that Echo is the best. But she is not Herobrine fighting by herself good. If I can't stand. I'll crawl there. Herobrine grabs Echo. He starts talking to her. Not good. I stand up. Then I just fall back on the ground. My vision starts to blur. I shake my head so I can see. But all I saw was Herobrine disappearing with Echo. Then everything went black.

                                                                        ~End of Flashback~

"Sky! Earth to Sky!" Seto said shaking me. 

"Yes! I'm here. Stop shaking me Seto." Seto lets go of me. That's a day I will never forget. That's when Echo needed me the most. I just ly there on the ground. Mitch didn't take losing his sister so well either. 

"Let me guess. You were thinking about the day Echo disappeared?" Seto asked. I look at him. I know that Seto can't use his powers on me without hurting himself. So how did he? I don't even care. 

"Yes, and she would still be here if I had helped her. It's my fault she is gone." I have always been mad at myself for just watching Herobrine take Echo away. Then Seto slapped me.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"You and I both know that Echo disappearing was not your fault! So stop blaming yourself!" Seto yelled. That was suprising. Seto never yells at people. Usually he doesn't. I know it's pointess to argue with Seto. But I know that I am right. I slam my fists on the table as I stood up. Seto immentity sat down. 

"It is my fault Seto! I could have just stood up and helped her. But no. I had to just ly there and watch Herobrine take Echo away from us. I was the one that he was after and it was not Echo. So it is my fault!" I felt better after I got that out. I look at Seto. I instantly regert yelling at hin like that. 

Seto's P.O.V

I have never heard Sky so angry with himself before. It was a long time since Echoo disappear. And we can't give up hope that she is still out there. I can't stand hearing Sky blame himself for something Herobrine did. I know why Herobrine is after Sky. Nobody but Sky and I know. Everyone deserves to know why Herobrine attacked us. 

"Sky you need to tell them."

"NO!" He yelled. I know it's not a good idea to let people know. But after what happen, they need to know. 

"'They need to know why Herobrine attacked us. The true reason. Tell them your secret Sky." I have kept Sky's secret for about 5 years. I would have told the others. But its not my secret to tell. It's Skys.

"I can't." Sky said. I could tell that he is upset.

"Which would be better? Herobrine telling them. Or you?" 

"Me. But I wouldn't know what to say." Sky answered.

"I will help you. I know how it feels to tell your friends a secret." I was scared to tell them that I was a sorcerer. I thought they would think that I am a freak and leave me forever. But they didn't.

                                                                   ~Flashback~

I have to tell them. They will find out sooner or later. But what if they think that I am a freak? I can't take losing more friends. I don't want to lose them. They are the best friends I have ever had. And this may actually make them leave me. 

"Guys I have to tell you something." They look at me. 

"What is it?" Sky asked. 

"Promise me something first."

"Sure what's the promise?" Mitch asked. 

"That you will not freak out what I am about to tell you guys." They all nod. Ok here goes nothing.

"I am a socerer." I look at them.

"Why would you think we would freak out about that?" Mitch asked.

"I don't know. The last friends I had left me forever when I told them." They look at each other. Sky walk infront of me. He puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Those'e friends just prove they were not your real friends. And Seto we are not friends." Sky said. I knew it. They are leaving me.

"We're not?"

"We are family. All of us. If you have something to tell any of us. Don't feel like we are going to leave you. We will accpet you no matter what. We will stick by you no matter what." Sky said. Sky alway knew what to say to make someone feel better. But I couldn't help but cry at that. We all did a group hug.

                                                            ~End of Flashback~

That's a day that I will never forget. That's a day I knew that I had a real family. And they prove it. All of the bad things that had happen, they had helped me along the way. They never left me to deal with something by myself. 

"Seto are you there?" Sky asked. I look at him.

"I will tell them." Sky said. I smiled.