The singer 2

The screen flickered to life after everyone quieted down from the last viewing. 

To say that this years U.A. Music Festival was a huge hit. It became the talk of the nation for months, the hype was too big. Especially after the performance by Class 1-A's Izuku Midoriya, he was the main talking point through it all. His performance left a huge mark on everybody, not just the student body. He couldn't go a day without people approaching him telling how big of a fan they are and asking if  he planned on singing again.

"So we're back at the music festival." said Midnight her chin resting on hands.

"I still say we should try that." said Present Mic to Principal Nedzu.

"Not everyone is blessed with musical talent Mic, so stop asking for impossible things." said Nedzu sipping his tea.

It was nerve wrecking for him. He has never really been good at talking to people except if it's about quirks, he's still stuttering when talking to his own classmates. All this attention he's getting is just making it worst, plus don't they know people want some privacy.

Just the other day when he was taking care of business in the bathroom, someone literally slid themselves under the bathroom stall door just to talk to him after he found out Midoriya was there. Needless to say Midoriya never released faster in his entire life.

The media was literally treating him like some sort of celebrity, there was even a TV segment dedicated on his life a month ago. For some sort of reason he was also constantly associated with a rabbit. He did not like that, not the bunny part but the TV segment.

"Tch, this why I hate mass media, never knew when to take the hint that they just want to be left alone." muttered Aizawa.

"Poor Midoriya, wonder how he's handling things?" wondered Mina.

"Not even a hero and already a celebrity, must be tough." said Kaminari.

His classmates weren't faring any better either. He went to buy groceries with Yaoyorozu once and the media thought they were in a relationship. It took him two weeks to finally talk to her.

"Wow Yaomomo, the multiverse must really want you to be with Midoriya if this keeps on happening." teased Kendo her friends elbow. Yaoyorozu's face became as red as a strawberry thinking about her and Midoriya being together.

It wasn't only the media that was a problem. After his performance, music labels approached him about signing a record deal. Even Present Mic offered to which he politely turned down. Honestly he was starting to grow tired of all of this. The people has begged for another song so another he will give them heck he'll give them an album. If it meant them leaving him alone.

So that's why right now they were at Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium. A huge stage set up at the center for the performer.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this." stated Cementoss.

"Because it's not gonna end well, like alot of the things involving these problem children." said Aizawa.

"You make it sound all we ever do is get ourselves in trouble." Mina pouted.

"Probably because you do." stated Aizawa as a matter of factly.