The end of a legend

They were getting impatient on their seats for the next one.

"Hokay, the next is gonna be a world that's one of my own favourite." said minute.

"Why?" asked Eri tilting her head a little, others were cooing her cuteness.

"Because I'm a sports fan."

The end for a hero, the start of a legend. A man wearing a blue jersey with the number 10 on his back. His hands were on his hip he smiled at the camera showing a peace sign. (Please note try using the voice from the bundesliga videos If you know it)

"Heyyoo that's Midoriya right there." said Kaminari.

"He's an athlete, that's so manly." said Kirishima.

The man that inspired millions around the globe, a man that helped put a smile on the surface of the world. A man that made the whole world love him.

"Sounds like Midoriya all right." said Iida.

"My boy I'm proud." said All Might.

This was Izuku Midoriya, one of footballs greatest legends.

"He was amazing, everytime he touched the ball it was like the ball would follow his every move." said a bald man in a black suit, a title card appeared saying the name Arjen Robben.

"It was an honour for me to coach him during his time in Bayern." a picture appeared showing Midoriya with Robben on the side lines of the pitch.

"Arjen Robben? Who's that?" asked Ashido.

"A legend." said minute with tears in his eyes.

They were confused by him.

Izuku Midoriya started his playing career playing in Japan's Urawa Reds debuting at the age of 17 years. A video of Midoriya subbed on for number 20 started playing.

He was force to reckoned with, a winger that does not know the meaning of stop. A video of Midoriya running with the ball past two defenders and crossing it into the box.

"Now that is a spirit every hero needs, never ever quit no matter the situation." said All Might. The student's cheered.

"Everytime I see him with the ball I thanked god that I was on his team and not the opposite." said a man, his card read Mile Svilar.

"Because everytime he gets a chance to shoot, you know it's all over." a video shows Midoriya scoring from distance

"Woah, that's a really nice goal." said Present Mic.

After impressing at Urawa Reds he was snapped up by Portuguese side SL Benfica at the age of 19. There he played over 275 times and scoring 53 times.

"Those are really impressive stats for a youngster." said Mic.

"Mic, you watch football?" asked Eraser. Mic just shrugged.

There in Benfica he won the league and cup double as well as reaching the final of europa league only to lose out to Borussia Dortmund.

If you asked fan this would be their favourite goal from him.