Izuku's basketball

"We're going to watch another sport. This time we'll be watching Basketball." informed minute.

"Awesome, then what are we waiting for?" said Awase. minute gave a small smile.

"Without further ado, let's begin the viewing." said minute.

Iida Tenya, representative of Class 1A decided that it was high time they started to bond and get to know their sister class, Class 1B a lot better. He talked about it with his vice-rep Yaoyorozu Momo. They then talked about it with their class B counterparts, and they also agreed.

"Hey, we should do something like that as well, you know the only time we've ever spent getting to know each other was only joint training sessions, let's hang out together sometimes," said Tokage.

"Hah, say's you, Kirishima and I are gym bros, we always workout with each other," said Tetsutetsu. Clasping his arms with Kirishima, "Yeah bro, we always do our reps together ever since the sports festival," said Kirishima. A shining light of manliness coming from above illuminated them both.

The others ignored the two muscle heads in favour of planning their hang out together.

"Ahem, while I'm glad that all of you are taking the initiative to get to know each other better, we still have a viewing to watch so maybe save that for later," said principal Nedzu. The two classes nodded at seeing Aizawa behind Nedzu looking irritated.

So the representatives got to planning what they were gonna do for hanging out, although Iida insist on doing a large study group which was immediately shot down because the girls insist on just relaxing, not more stressful situations as Tokage would put it. Seeing himself outnumbered with being the only boy, he conceded.

"Man it's just like Iida to just study at every opportunity," said Kaminari.

"And it's just like you to mess around all the time, maybe start following Iida's example and start studying," scolded Aizawa.

Kaminari went depressed mode in the corner, making imaginary circles muttering about 'it's unfair,' 'everyone's always ribbing him for no reason,' The others sweatdropped at his reaction. Jiro feeling a little bad looking at Kaminari's state. 'Maybe I should hold back on the roasting, just a bit,'

So it was decided they would use one of the U.A Sporting Grounds. The class representatives discussed it with their respective classes and they all agreed to join. After asking permission from their homeroom teachers, they set up their day.

"Do we have a sporting ground?" asked Awase,

"Yes, yes we do, you would've known that if you walked around the school," said Vlad King, he let out a tired sigh "But with all the things that have been happening lately, it's understandable,"

The other teachers nodded solemnly, a feeling of melancholy waved through the audience, they silently agreed to just continue the viewing.

Suffice to say, everyone, sans Monoma, was excited about this get-together. When they arrived at the grounds they were amazed at the number of sporting facilities U.A accommodated for their students. It had a soccer field, a field hockey court, they saw some tennis courts, a baseball field and other sporting facilities.

"Man, I can't believe U.A had this many sports grounds," said a starry-eyed Kirishima.

"I know right, and to think they have an Olympic swimming pool," said Mina "Why didn't we use that pool when we went swimming instead?" pouted Mina.

"Of course, we would have these sort of facilities, U.A is not just a hero school, we're a school that looks after the needs of our students. We also boast some of the best sports teams in Japan," informed Nedzu "In fact, U.A's handball team went as far as the quarter-finals of the spring nationals just three years ago,"