Haikyuu

Everyone was still in stunned silence.

"Protect the good, battle the bad
Remember the good, forget the sad." chanted minute.

Suddenly everyone was engulfed in a burst of light. "Woah, what happened?" asked Mic breaking the silence.

"What did you do minute?" asked Eraser glaring at him.

"Relax, relax you guys were too quite that I had to do it." he explained.

"Do what exactly?" asked All Might.

"I erased a little a bit of your memory about the last viewing, but don't worry you'll only remember about the most important parts." said minute.

"Aren't all viewings can be considered important??" asked Kaminari.

"Not necessarily, viewings like the comedic Izuku one's aren't really important because it's more of a fill in the gap type of viewing." explained minute.

"Like I said I only left out what should be considered important for you from that viewing."

'I remember us getting attacked when we went on a hike.' thought Momo.

'I remember the villains quirk.' from the mind of Iida.

'Uuh, what happened again in that universe?' thought Kaminari.

'I remember that fucking kiss.' thought Bakugo who was burning.

"Yo Bakubro, you alright, what did you remember?" asked Kirishima.

"Shut up shitty hair, it's none of your concern." said the blonde bomber.

minute than ordered everyone to keep quiet because he was about to explain what they will be watching.

"So let's take a break from all the crazy fights and watch something calmer."

A ball then appeared in minute's hand. A ball with blue and yellow stripes, "We're watching volleyball."

"Ah sweet, are we gonna watch Midoriya playing for japan?" asked Kirishima.

"No, here's what's happening, Midoriya is currently playing his highschool volleyball for UA, which was known as a powerhouse school, but soon after they started getting weaker and was nicknamed the fallen emperor." explained minute.

"Aw that sucks, UA used to be a powerhouse." said Kaminari.

The screen then started to come to life.

The Interhigh volleyball preliminaries, a competition to decide which school gets to play in the Interhigh Nationals.

"What kind of team is UA? I hope they're not too tall."

"Don't worry. I heard they're nothing special now."

"What's that you little piece of shit, come say that to my face." said, well yelled Bakugo.

"Yeah, don't go around making fun of other schools." said Sero.

"Hey look, UA is in this block, they used to be strong."

"Yeah I heard they got this lame nickname,
The Fallen Champions."

Just then people wearing UA volleyball club jacket walks near them. Mostly looking at them with deathly stares.

List of players:

Tenya Iida (Daichi Sawamura)
Sen Kaibara (Chikara Ennoshita)
Rikido Sato (Asahi Azumane)
Mashirao Ojiro (Koshi Sugawara)
Denki Kaminari (Yu Nishinoya)
Katsuki Bakugo (Ryunosuke Tanaka)
Kosei Tsuburaba (Hisashi Kinoshita)
Hanta Sero (Kazuhito Narita)
Izuku Midoriya (Shoyo Hinata)
Shoto Todoroki (Tobio Kageyama)
Neito Monoma (Kei Tsukishima)
Yosetsu Awase (Tadashi Yamaguchi)