The singer

They all calmed themselves after the last universe. Some were still chuckling.

"Alrighty you babushkas we are off to the next universe, so let's begin." said minute.

Izuku was getting nervous, he was starting to get really worried at what might happen.

"What's up with Midoriya? And why is he nervous?" asked Mirio. They had the same thought about it.

Izuku suddenly felt hands on his shoulders. It was Aizawa, "Relax Midoriya you'll do fine." assured Aizawa. "Just go out there and do it."

They were getting more confused. What is Izuku worried about and why is it that he has to go and do.

"But what if I embarrass myself out there, I'll pretty much be a laughing stock." said Izuku. "I mean I don't think I can show my face anymore."

"Remember why you're doing this, it's to help with your confidence." said Aizawa. The only thing Izuku remembered is he was forced to this but he decided to keep it to himself.

"What was Midoriya forced to do anyways? The suspense is killing me." said Kirishima.

"Just watch shitty hair can you and stop talking." said Bakugo.

Suddenly he heard his name being announced "Now representing from class 1A, Izuku Midoriya!!!" yelled Present Mic. He could hear people cheering.

"Okay relax Izuku, you can do this, it's just UA's music festival how bad can you do? I mean it's only livestreamed through out the world with millions of people watching every year, GAHH you're not helping yourself." said Izuku slapping his cheeks.

"Music festival? When did that happen?" asked Mic.

"In that universe instead of the culture festival it's a music festival broadcasted online every year." explained minute.

"Sounds fun, maybe we should try that." said Mic.

"Okay Izuku let's go." said Izuku before runnig on to the stage. After he stepped out he saw thousands of people in front of him cheering, he saw class 1A at front row on the left.

"Man that's a lot of people, I don't think I could handle that much pressure." said Kirishima.

"Hello everyone my name is Izuku Midoriya from class 1A, the song I'm gonna sing for you is personal favorite of mine I hope you like it." said Izuku as the beat starts.

"Hey the beat is not bad I kinda like it." said Jiro some agreed to this.

"There's a moment in your bones when, when the fire takes over, Blood is running, Heart is pumping as the battle gets closer"

They're jaws were dropped at hearing Izuku singing, he had an amazing voice.

"Ooh, they can say what they want now, ooh, 'cause we'll be screaming out, we can be heroes everywhere we go, we can have all that we ever want, swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies standing on top like a champion."

"Who's Ali?" asked Kaminari.

"Ali was a boxer who infamously won a lot of his matches with knockouts." said minute.

"Woah that's manly, what was his quirk?" asked Kirishima.

"He lived before the time of quirks." said minute, they were really amazed by this fact.

"Keep your silver, gimme that gold, you'll remember when I say we can be heroes everywhere we go keeping us down is impossible, 'cause we're unstoppable." The crowd was getting really pumped up by the lyrics. It was like inspiration.

"Oh woah, we're unstoppable, oh woah, we're unstoppable."

"Man this song pretty good, maybe we listen to Midoriya's playlist after this." said Kendo some students agreed.

"Every spotlight, every sound byte, everybody who gave up, Is just a fuel for wanting it more than anybody against us, Ooh, they can say what want now, ooh 'cause we'll be screaming out." by this time the crowd was already sure about the lyrics and started following

"We can be heroes everywhere we go, we can have all that we ever want, swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies, standing on top like a champion."

"Keep your silver, gimme that gold you'll remember when I say we can be heroes everywhere we go keeping us down is impossible, 'cause we're unstoppable

Ooh, were unstoppable, Ooh, we're unstoppable, Ooh, they can sat what they want now ooh', 'cause we'll be screaming out."

They already following the lyrics while some were pretty good some were quite bad at singing.

"We can be heroes everywhere we go, we can have all that we ever want, swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies, standing on top like a champion

Keep your silver, gimme that gold, you'll remember when I say we can be heroes everywhere we go, keeping us down is impossible, we're unstoppable

Ooh, we're unstoppableOoh, we're unstoppableOoh, we're unstoppableOoh, we're unstoppableOoh, we're unstoppableWe're unstoppable." after Izuku finished his song the crowd cheered wildly like they were at a real concert, Izuku waved at the crowd and went off the stage.

End

They clapped their hands after the screen faded to black.

"Who knew Midoriya could sing?" said Ojiro.

"Yeah to think Midoriya has a powerful and amazing voice too." said Hagakure.

"Can't wait for the next." said Sato.

Hey guys long time no see it's me ya boy minute. Back at it again with another but this time him singing

Why I chose Unstoppable by the score is because when I first heard it I was inspired to do my best and I thought Midoriya was kinda in the same situation. So yeah I'll came back with another chapter when I can Cya~