I did this for you

They were  waiting patiently, well some of them. "Fucking start this already dammit."

"Dude relax will you?" said minute.

The screen started.

A huge spiky man was walking through the streets destroying things around him. He roared loudly while the civilians were running away.

"Woah, that guy's huge." said Kirishima.

"Where are the heroes to stop him? Why is he being allowed to do all this?" asked Momo.

The man was continuing his rampage destroying things from cars to buildings. "Oi, spiky turd stop that." yelled by none other than the number one hero, GroundZero.

"Hell yeah, suck it you fucking nobodies." yelled Katsuki.

"We're proud of you young Katsuki, but you have to control yourself more." said All Might.

"It's GroundZero, were saved." exclaimed a man. People were starting to cheer.

"GroundZero? That is way better than Bakubros other ideas." said Kirishima.

"That remind's me, Katsuki have you decided on your hero name yet." said Best Jeanist.

"I'm still working on it dammit." said Katsuki.

"So you gonna it or do I have to beat your ass for it." said GroundZero.

The man roared and rushed at the hero. GroundZero smirked "Too easy."

He held up both his arms up to perform one of his signature moves. "Raining Impact."
The sweat from his body started to go towards the man. The sweat exploded upon impact on the man knocking him out immediately.

"Eww, that is a gross move." said Yosetsu.

"Gross, but effective." said Kaibara.

"Still gross."

The man fell down, his body shrinking back to normal. "All talk no action, too fucking easy." GroundZero said, he waved at the crowd before using his explosives to fly away.

"That was manly Bakubro." said Kirishima with tears in his eyes.

"Of course shitty hair, it's me." said Katsuki.

Katsuki was walking through in a hospital after changing to his civilian clothing. He reached a door, breathed in a little bit before opening the door.

"Midoriya/Izuku/Deku." They exclaimed seeing his friend in a hospital bed.

"Hey Izuku." said Katsuki approaching the unconscience Izuku. "How's it been?"

He sat down on a chair next to the bed. "I beat another villain today, yeah that guy turned out to be easy." said Katsuki only to be met by silence.

Everyday, he has visited Izuku everyday ever since the accident that caused him to be in that condition.

"What happened to him?" asked Pixie-bob.

"All will be explained soon." said minute.

Two years ago

Class 3A was on hiking trip before graduating and become real heroes.

"So this is set in the future." said Momo.

Before disaster struct. A villain with the quirk to create monsters out of the environment attacked them.

"That is a villain bad to go up against considering the environment" said Eraser

It was a tough fight but they were able win the fight. Amidst the celebration Uraraka realized that Midoriya and voiced her concern.

They started to look for him. They were shocked to find where he was. There lying on a fallen tree, was Izuku Midoriya's unconcious body.

"No, Midoriya." said Hagakure.

"Why did it had to happen to someone like Midoriya? It's just not fair." said Kaminari.

'My boy I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.' thought All Might.

He was immediately taken to the hospital and has been there ever since, unconcious.

That memory has been on Bakugo's mind everyday.

"Y'know Deku, I've been doing all of this, being a hero, saving lives, was because I wanted to do it for you." he said with a slight irritation "But I still fucking failed to save you."

The audience was starting to well up at the scene none more so than Bakugo.

He looked at Midoriya's face again and leaned in closer. He gave a slight peck to Midoriya's lips and let out a dissapointed sigh. "I fucking love you."

The End

The audiences jaws dropped to the floor at the scene none more so than Bakugo.

Silence engulfed the room. minute was getting uncomfortable at the silence and started to think of something. "Oh, I know what to do."

Hey guys, sorry if I haven't published lately. It was I kept losing creative influence for the story, and I know you guys thought I was gonna do a villain deku story but SURPRISE, I bet you never expected that.