Suddenly

A sudden bump was heard as a bunch people fell to the ground. It was entire class A except Midoriya, a few from class B, Shinso, Hatsume, the big three, wild wild pussycats, the teachers,  gran torino and Inko Midoriya.

"What the fuck happened." yelled Bakugo. "Language." said Iida. "Is that what you care about now? Are you fucking serious."

"Oh my god, don't you ever not scream." said a voice suddenly out of nowhere. They were shocked and got into a fighting stance except for Inko who was behind Bakugo Eri behind Mirio and Kota behind the pussycats.

"Relax, relax I don't want to hurt any of you." said the voice. He was a teen wearing a black hoodie, lenseless glasses and black beanie.

"Hurt us, do you even know who you're talking to?" said Bakugo "God damn you're arrogant, yes I know who you are Katsuki Bakugo." said the teen. This shocked some few students.

"I'm actually more powerful than I look. I was just trying to look hipster." said the teen "Now before we continue, I would like to ask is anyone missing?" asked the teen.

They looked around and realise that a certain green haired boy was missing. "Where's my Izuku?" asked the worried Inko. "Relax he's fine, he's somewhere that is safe and sound." said the teen. "Who are you? What do you want with us?" asked Eraserhead. "I want you to watch." answered simply.

The heroes looked at each other confused. "Watch what?" asked Snipe. "I want to you watch different and alternate versions of Midoriya." said the teen. They were confused. "Why would we want to do that?" asked Bakugo. "Aren't you at least curious, a universe where Midoriya's a spy, he's an engineer or a villain." said the teen with a grin at the last one.

They were taken back. They do want see a Midoriya that was kinda different, but a villain!!! They can't see their sweet cinnamon roll nothing other than a hero.

"Fine, but we should also take it as a educational purpose to teach us in the near future." said Eraserhead. They nodded to this.

"Great, now take your seats and snacks are over there." said the teen pointing to a snack bar.

"But wait, we never got your name." said Present Mic. "Oh, got so caught up I guess, Well my name is Iwasthereaminuteago but you can call me minute." said minute. They sweatdropped at the name.

"So without further ado let's begin."

  Thanks for reading this. It's my first ever fanfic so feel free to comment and help if you can. Also feel free to leave suggestions on what you wanna see happen to Midoriya.

Peace.