"I was gonna head out to grab lunch. What would you like me to grab for you?" I ask her politely. She's a very sweet lady and tended to get so lost in work she forgot to eat. I've made it my job to make sure she doesn't skip any meals anymore.

"Oh, is it lunch already? I'll take my usual, dear. Thank you." She tells me.

Her usual was a tuna grinder with lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. I always wonder if she'll ever switch it up. I mean I have my favorites too but even I can't eat the same thing for lunch every day. Today I was leaning towards pizza but wasn't set on it just yet.

"Alright, I won't be that long. I'll lock up on my way out and hang up the 'back in 15 minutes' sign." I tell her as I walk out of her office.

Hanging up the sign I locked up and walked across the street to the only pizza place in town. They had the best pizza and grinders so I wasn't complaining.

Walking in I was surprised it wasn't as busy as it usually was. In the biggest booth in the back I spot Collette, Ezra, Esme, Harper, Sariah, and Alena. I waved to my sister when she sees me standing in line to order. She tries to wave me over to them but I signal for them to wait.

Finally it's my turn to order so I step up to the counter and order Marcy's grinder. Not being able to pick between pizza or a grinder myself, I order both. I can always take home whatever I didn't finish eating for lunch or snack on the rest of it through my shift.

After paying I finally walk over to the girls. They immediately stopped talking when I'm close enough which makes me suspicious. Whatever they were discussing they clearly didn't want me to know. I did however have good hearing for a human which I think they tend to forget. I heard my name mentioned a couple of times along with wedding and dresses.

"What's up? What are you all doing in town?" I ask them.

None of them lived here. Collette and Ezra we're both mated and lived in the same pack with their mate's. Esme lived in our old pack with her mate which of course her parents and my parents are still in that pack too.

Alena and Sariah lived in their coven with their mate's. Harper lived outside their city with her mate Zyair. I remember now Esme and Collette were telling me Harper wanted to marry Zyair so I'm assuming that's what this was about.

"We're here because I wanted to ask you if you'd design my wedding dress for me, Cora. Also the bridesmaids dresses too." Harper tells me confirming my suspicions.

Harper is a beautiful African-American woman. She is 5'9 with a thin upper body and thick hips and thighs. She has dread locks that fall down to her ass. Hazel eyes, a petite nose, and full plump lips. Her family is originally from Africa but moved to America just before she was born. They were in Africa on vacation two years ago where she met her mate Zyair.

"Wait what? I'm not a professional Harper. I only went to school for it. I rarely design my own wedding dresses. Maybe you should find someone better to do it." I tell her. I wasn't really putting up a fight though because I would really love to design her dress. She shakes her head no.

"No I want you to do it Cora. Please! I've seen your sketch book before. Your designs are amazing! I know you could come up with the perfect dress for me. Please Cora." She begs me with puppy dog eyes. I give her a big cheesey smile.

"Okay I'll design it but when is the wedding day? It could take me a couple of weeks." I tell her. I didn't really think it would take me that long though. At least the designing part wouldn't take that long.

"Ohmygoddess! Thank youuu Cora!" She squeals in delight. "That's perfectly fine the wedding isn't for another month. I do however have another question for you though."

"What's that?" I ask narrowing my eyes at her.

"I want you to plan my wedding too." She says and I immediately start shaking my head no.

"No. Designing your dress and the bridesmaids dresses I can do. But I can't plan your wedding Harper. That's something I've never done before." I protest.

"Please Cora. Please even if you'd never done it before I know it'd be something you'd be good at. PLEASE CORA!" She begs.

"I agree. I think it's something you'd be really good at too. Come on you know you want to Cora!" Collette chimes in.

"Yeah I agree too!" Ezra and Esme say together. Alena and Sariah start shaking their heads in agreement with them. Feeling greatly annoyed now. I glare at all of them.

"Fine. But if your wedding comes out shitty blame it on yourself." I tell her. They all let out a cheer. Hearing my name being called I glance over my shoulder to see my order was done. "You guys are gonna have to come over to my job so I can get your measurements."

Grabbing my food, I wave to them and head back to the store. Unlocking the door, I bring Marcy her grinder. I place it on her desk next to her water bottle. I tell her about Harper's wedding and how they're coming over to get measurements done and then I head back out front to eat my own food.

I got a onion, Hamburg, broccoli, and greek olive pizza and a small turkey and roast beef melt with mayo, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and black olives. After seeing my sister and our friends my hunger was higher then usual so I ended up eating the whole grinder and half the pizza. It was probably because they stressed me out with wanting me to plan Harper's wedding. They had more faith in me than I did myself.

They're always scheming something too. They're committed to believing that even though I didn't turn into a wolf that I still had a mate out there. They were always trying to set me up with unmated werewolves and even a single wizard once too. With Harper now mated to a vampire I'm sure they're going to start throwing unmated vampires at me now too.

I love my sister and my friends but they were just too much sometimes. They never know when to stop even when you ask them too. I know their intentions are good but sometimes their just too overwhelming. Maybe I should move farther away, I think to myself as the front door opens.

"Let's do this!" Harper yells over to me. I smile at her. As overwhelming as they are I still loved all of them. I guess moving farther away wasn't really an option.

______________________________________

*I know the first few chapters are boring but it gets better, I swear!*