CHAPTER-33

"Let's fix everything that is broken"- scribble writer

"Jin,why are you crying?" Jin asked to himself

"What Hye-ji said is not completely wrong. You didn't stand chance in the first place. It was all arranged. But I just can't just stop this void feeling. It bothering me." Jin said and welcomed another stream of tears.

"But you need to compose yourself. You can't just let your emotions overpower you. calm down and relax." Jin said to himself. He wore that beautiful angelic smile and washed his now red face. It has turn red due to his crying. He thanked the dim light of the dining are, it will help him to cover his red face. He went out of the washroom and was about to enter the dining area when two strong hands pulled him away. The person took Jin away in a corner.

"What the ...." Jin was about to finish his sentence when he saw the owner of those two strong hands.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. Jin immediately lowered his gaze as he knew that Taehyung would know that he was crying. Jin just nodded. Taehyung was not satisfied he wanted see Jin's face. He lifted Jin's face. He saw Jin's red and puffy eyes. The light here is clear enough to see his eyes. He didn't say anything but just hugged Jin tightly. Jin neither hugged him nor tried to free himself. He was just resting his face on Taehyung's shoulders. Jin cried a bit on Taehyung's shoulders. After staying like that for a minute Taehyung released Jin.

"Ok! Now I want to give you something. Close your eyes" Taehyung said blocking Jin's eyes. Jin just smiled at Taehyung's childishness.

"Now. Open it" Taehyung said and Jin opened his eyes. He saw that Taehyung is holding a beautiful chain and it had a ring attached to it. Jin immediately remembered that he saw this chain when he went for their rings selection for their wedding." But is around a year ago. How did Taehyung found it." Jin thought to himself.

"This is my gift to you for our wedding anniversary. I won't tell you from where I bought it." Taehyung said and helped Jin to wear the chain.

"It is beautiful Tae. But I haven't bought anything for you" Jin said.

"Your forgiveness will be enough for me." Taehyung said looking at Jin's eyes. Jin just stood there. He doesn't know what to say.

"I think we should go now. They will start getting worried" Jin said trying to avoid the situation. He knew that Taehyung's these words make him emotional. He might end up crying or doing something which he shouldn't do.

"Saranghaeo Jin (I love you, Jin)" Taehyung said back hugging Jin. "I know you love me too. I won't pressurise you. You can take your time" Taehyung said and kissed Jin's left shoulder and left the place.

"I will one day. But the memories just keep coming back. they will eventually leave me. But now these things are present" Jin said and went inside the dining area.

Almost 5 days have passed since dinner. All are getting ready for the Christmas celebration. As usual Jin is responsible for food. But this time he is also responsible for the skit. Just to prepare the kids for the skit. Namjoon also comes every year to participate in the celebrations. Jimin and Hoseok also participated in the preparations. They are responsible for the dance and also the skit. Jungkook is assisting the Namjoon and the other teachers in the decorations. Taehyung and Jin are gradually coming close. Taehyung just started for the finishing of the pre-school building. They were stealing glances. Thus, did not go unnoticed to Minseok and Namkook. Hoseok is completely fine with this development. As he knew that Jin will only be happy with Taehyung and no one else. But Jimin is quite irritated with the fact. He is worried about Jin.

Love Is BlindOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara